Rick Johnson-who are they

MMS

Reaction
how many are there in off-road racing

Reaction
"You can call me Ray, you can call me Jay, you can call me RayJay, you can call me RJ.... but ya doesn't have to call me Johnson!"

PALAPABOY

Bajalite Win Streak Killer
Reaction
Walter are you thanking of changin your name to Rick Johnson? Or just Mr Johnson or JOHNSON AND JOHNSON

Random Thoughts Racing

Reaction
Add Rick Johnson the crew chief for the Marc Burnett class 6 truck...

deano

McDeano
Reaction
there's also a rick johnson that owns "too tech" motocross suspensions in so cal .......

MMS

Reaction
Wasn't there a Rick Johnson in the seventies in a single seater?

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
Walt I want a black label or a Pabst Blue Ribbon Bock Ice cold . My neighbor that gave me his pop bottles to turn in for deposit when I was young was named Rick Johnson.

PALAPABOY

Bajalite Win Streak Killer
Reaction

ONE_RJ

Reaction
Wasn't there a Rick Johnson in the seventies in a single seater?
Rick D Johnson raced a single seat class 9 Funco in the early 80's , he won a lot of big races with that car, some with up to 50 entry's in his class. He has had many wins and championships in a number of classes, 9, 7s and Protruck. Now he is living his dreams of winning in the Trophy truck class. I was fortunite enough to learn how to win riding next to him as well as sharing some driving and was able to produce a few wins against him in past years in Protruck. oh ya, after being confused with Rick D & Ricky "RJ" I changed my name to "The other Rick Johnson"

Mark Newhan

Reaction
There is also a Rick Johnson that used to build vehicles down here in San Diego with brother Reed. Thats makes about 6 - 7 by my count.

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
so basically what you are saying is that..............if I want my kids to be awesome racers, name them Rick Johnson...:D:D:D