Ricky Johnson's Offroad GP December Event

OFFROADGP

Dear Drivers and Teams,

First and foremost, thank you to all that participated in the inaugural Ricky Johnson Off Road GP event weekend!

In lieu of recent events many of you have come to us with a request to race in December. We are aware there are several series in which many of you compete during the beginning of the month so we are reaching out to teams for your input; as to make this event possible.

Perris Auto Speedway available dates:

December 5th & 6th (Practice on Friday, Trophy Karts race on Saturday morning all additional classes Saturday evening)

December 12th & 13th (Practice on Friday, Trophy Karts race on Saturday morning all additional classes Saturday evening)

Classes to be offered:

GP 4
GP 2
GP Lite
Super Lite
Formula Buggy 1 & 2
ATV (competitor minimum of 15)
UTV (competitor minimum of 15)
Trophy Kart

Please respond with your name, class, and which race weekend you would prefer to offroadgp@yahoo.com. Suggestions and class sizes will be compiled and reviewed by the Off Road GP staff to determine if a race date can be scheduled. We hope to have a definite answer by the time Ricky returns next week from Baja, and look forward to seeing you all again soon!

Sincerely,

Jeff Nordstrom
Ricky Johnson’s Off Road GP
offroadgp@yahoo.com

Please no PM's. Respond to offroadgp@yahoo.com :)

racer56

Please don't run against the baja cup at Glen Helen on the 13th.

prolite#7

december 5th AND 6th sounds real good, Pace Trailers prolite #49 WILL BE THERE:cool:

ALSO WE WOULD DO SOME TYPE OF CONTINGENCY

LukeHuff

12 and 13, i want to run my kart and an atv if there is enough haha ahh this is gonna be shhhweeet

Last edited:

fishd00d

What A Joke
12 and 13th will get a lot more spectators and racers since there is already 6 other races going on the weekend of the 5th and 6th

EdgeHost

The Voice
Either or, Just make a December race happen! Last one was great and we hope to be there caling the action LIVE once again!!

Bill

Carlos Danger
keep in mind all those that had rooms or airline tickets or days off to go to corr on the 6th

AllenBrotherRacing

Your Right I had days off for the corr race and 5 and 6 sound good to me

hoeker

aaaaah, the joys of being a promoter!

good luck with the race guys, with the CORR season done you should get a better turnout.

ryant35

I'll be there either weekend with a ton of new gear for shooting at night.

Since both days for each weekend are shown are they looking to have a 2 day race?