Ride along with the Flying Banana Jr!

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
Great job guys! That must have started mid race, after the yellow flag. It looks plain as day that Brent drove in way to deep and wrecked Mitch Guthrie Jr. Brent said he was trying to do a slide job on him because he was entering the turn so wide... Looks like he needs to learn where to turn in and inniciate the pass!

Again, great job Dave and Brandon! David was easily the most consistant driver in the main, as far as lap times go. I think all his laps were within 1 sec of his fastest lap.

07FJRog

Reaction
great vid.

very fun race to watch live also. all those youngsters performed well!

brent_man

Reaction
Great job guys! That must have started mid race, after the yellow flag. It looks plain as day that Brent drove in way to deep and wrecked Mitch Guthrie Jr. Brent said he was trying to do a slide job on him because he was entering the turn so wide... Looks like he needs to learn where to turn in and inniciate the pass!

Again, great job Dave and Brandon! David was easily the most consistant driver in the main, as far as lap times go. I think all his laps were within 1 sec of his fastest lap.

Mitcg Guthrie Sr. and Jr., i am sorry for wrecking you guys and i just want to say that i was not trying to do a slide job... i know Jr is fast and i thot we would get out of the corner at the same rate. i see that i indeed over estimated my speed going into that corner. (i was also told that jr was accidentally shifting into nuetral during the race? i dont know if that affected him in that turn?)
sorry for the wreck!

-brent

SICKSAND

Reaction
How do you think those new trucks would do against the pilot ,redline, stadium lite class?Do you think they would win,be close or are the pilots still faster?

dansparts

Reaction
How do you think those new trucks would do against the pilot ,redline, stadium lite class?Do you think they would win,be close or are the pilots still faster?
There was a Redline and a Drakart car racing that weekend and the lap times on the karts are 3 to 4 seconds faster per lap then the mini-buggies.

LukeHuff

Reaction
cool vid! fun watching the crashes tehe. good reaction time by him to avoid them. good drifting too

07FJRog

Reaction
I would put some $$ on the Mod Trophy Karts. do the pilots clear that table top at Perris???

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
Roger,

I think only Brent and Brandon actually cleared the tabletop last Saturday night at PAS. Brent said that he only cleared it twice the whole night. He cleared it once at Round 2 also. Since I wasn't there, I'm not sure if the times he cleared it were because of a little additional corner exit speed or because he blew the turn and had a longer run up. In round 2 Brent was only able to clear it if he took the outside line in the middle of the track. It is a bit scary to Brent when he has to guess where he'll catch someone ON the jump. He's always scared he will land on someone and hurt their kart!

07FJRog

Reaction
Roger,

I think only Brent and Brandon actually cleared the tabletop last Saturday night at PAS. Brent said that he only cleared it twice the whole night. He cleared it once at Round 2 also. Since I wasn't there, I'm not sure if the times he cleared it were because of a little additional corner exit speed or because he blew the turn and had a longer run up. In round 2 Brent was only able to clear it if he took the outside line in the middle of the track. It is a bit scary to Brent when he has to guess where he'll catch someone ON the jump. He's always scared he will land on someone and hurt their kart!
I think brandon said something similar about seeing the exit of the landing also. and the right side was the best launch :)

I am not taking away from the Karts, but does the pilot clear it????? in this configuration last saturday.

I still would put a few $$ down on the TK's against the pilot or redline.
would good side bet fun. what ya think?

Rog

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
I think brandon said something similar about seeing the exit of the landing also. and the right side was the best launch :)

I am not taking away from the Karts, but does the pilot clear it????? in this configuration last saturday.

I still would put a few $$ down on the TK's against the pilot or redline.
would good side bet fun. what ya think?

Rog
I'm sure Brent would love to dice it out with a couple Stadium Lites (MTEG)...

SICKSAND

Reaction
I don't know I have seen some fast pilots and Drakarts in our class?Maybe they will let them run together and find out????