ride meet ups

Cable Jr.

thought i would just try this and see what happens. since a lot of people ride on here i thought it would be cool to just post when where you are going to ride so others could meet up if they wanted too. doesnt really matter if its track or dessert.

personally, i never go riding unless im going with at least another person and i know others are the same way so this should help with riding oppertunities.
\i did try the search and couldnt find anything if this has already been posted then just post the thread link

with that all being said im probably going out next monday on memorial day. most likely to either milestone or elsinore mx park.

BGRANT

SLC guys. I will be riding my normal 60 mile loop at Delle off Military exit Sunday morning around 9.

Dezertpilot

I wanna do some DS riding in June out of Miller Canyon if anyone wants to go.

Dezertpilot

ACID_RAIN28

I want to ride tomorrow but my normal groups are all busy so I am open for what ever or if someone wants to do some double black diamond riding in my area

Dezertpilot

ACID_RAIN28

There is a bunch of crazy single track riding trails in the san Jacinto mountains. Even in cool weather bikes are over heating.. very fun but only fun if all the riders are good.