Ride of my life

sweetdevil

Reaction
Website
www.pciraceradios.com
Just when I thought 4-linked Rangers were cool, I got to do something sooooo awesome yesterday.
I got to make a trip out to Lucerne Valley with Nestor and Scott Steinberger to put the new preunner in the dirt for the first time! WOW! I've never been in a "trophy truck" like vehicle before. It was unreal. You see those same big moguls that you hit two weeks earlier in the night race, and you kind of brace yourself for the bump, and then look back a few seconds later, like "didn't we just hit that?" That thing was so incredibly smooth it was awesome... And right out of the box! The new Robby Gordon shocks worked great, and Nestor's creation was just unbelievable. Way to go Nestor, I'm so happy to finally see the truck done, and Scott and Kelly, thank you so much for letting me go!!!

goodpic.jpg

I wish!
drive.jpg

before
rhi.jpg

after
dirty3.jpg

suspension
p7.jpg

mattrick8888

Reaction
looks good did you guys go mud whomping or what? i like the rear glass.

Kbach66

Reaction
Yeah...I was out in the Cal City area testing yesterday and we got poured on about 5pm. All I could think about was the time I got caught in a flash flood in High Vista when I was about 13.....scariest thing I've ever been in.

MikeLeung

Reaction
Regarding the waistband...my money is Rhi was out clubbing all nite and went straight to testing from where ever she woke up from. HEHEHE...

JK...Rhi

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
That so when she gets really drunk people (i.e. guys) know where to take her in the morning! j/k
tongue.gif

redline

Reaction
"That so when she gets really drunk people (i.e. guys) know where to take her in the morning! j/k "
Thats funny stuff. Either that or shes still wearing the band from the night race!