RIDER/RIDERS 2019 BAJA 500/1000

mxben

Reaction
I am looking to either pick up a legit guy for a 30+ effort for this years 500/1000 or get in with a team looking for a rider.

My name is Ben Hagle and I grew up racing mx, was a decent intermediate locally and qualified for Loretta Lynns twice. I have tens of thousands of miles logged riding the desert so I consider myself an expert. We had a team of 3 for last years 2018 BAJA 500 - we had some issues but finished. I rode 310 miles consecutively due to issues we had with an injured rider. It was my first desert race and I am hooked. Going to try and run some D37 stuff. We are also signed up for the MINT 400 in March - Iron man class. O20 is my #.

I ride a KTM 500 that is set up to pre run mexico properly. I am not biased on what brand I ride in the race.

If you are looking to join the team please list some accomplishments and some background, weight.

If you need a guy or two please direct message me or email me. I am 6' , 195lbs, expert. Wiling to race 30+/ pro/ sportsman haha. I'd really only be interested in a legit effort with a solid bike and team around it. As you all know there is no half assing racing in Mex.

Direct message me for any other info. Thanks.

EMS702

Rescue 1
Reaction
Did you try to put this also in the Bikes section. May get a response there.