Ridgecrest 200

Racer21(Roberto)

Who's going? im going, with Jeffrey bros. racing. (1600)

I know there's a DRIVE race on that same day, and I hear there are a lot of 1600s going. So, less competitors for 1600s in ridgecrest, but were doing it for fun.
I'd like to meet some people. im going to be there Saturday, and maybe a little bit sunday.

Also, where do we stay if we're in an RV? Wagon wheel area?

Fourstroker

Who's going? im going, with Jeffrey bros. racing. (1600)

I know there's a DRIVE race on that same day, and I hear there are a lot of 1600s going. So, less competitors for 1600s in ridgecrest, but were doing it for fun.
I'd like to meet some people. im going to be there Saturday, and maybe a little bit sunday.

Also, where do we stay if we're in an RV? Wagon wheel area?
You could stay at Wagon Wheel if you want but S/F is usually along Gas Line road for MDR.

Marty

Looks like another great turn out for MDR it says 23 pre entrys but 4 are entered as X's so is it only 19 entrys ??:confused:

EKin8000

the class 8 patelli truck might be going, so if there are any 8 trucks out there worthy enough bring it on.

RFS Motorsports

It looks like we are going to run this. Just put a new motor and Motec and want to work out the bugs before Baja. We have not registered yet so that would put it to 20. Looking forward to sitting in a sauna for 2 hours.

5150racing

and you thin it's going to be any cooler in Plaster City:confused:
yeah actually its gonna be 28 degrees in plaster city on saturday with a chance of snow so better bundle up!...ummmm noooo last i checked this thread was about the race in ridgecrest and my post had nothing whatsoever to do with the race in plaster city...

NIKAL

Looks like another great turn out for MDR it says 23 pre entrys but 4 are entered as X's so is it only 19 entrys ??

Today it shows 28 starters and only 3 are marked with an X. I think when you see a car number and XX by them its because they might have received confirmation but that teams has yet to fill out the entry form, or if they faxed in the entry form and its unreadable they will mark an X until it is cleared up.

Also noticed out of those 28 listed on the pre-entry list they have (5) 1600's listed with two being XX. (4) class 1's, (3) class 12's, (3) 1400's and (4) 1450's listed.

Also weather.com shows Ridgecrest a hot 102 degree's for Saturday and Plaster City/ El Centro will be 101 degree's. So they will both be warm on Saturday, but not unbearable.

Fourstroker

Today it shows 28 starters and only 3 are marked with an X. I think when you see a car number and XX by them its because they might have received confirmation but that teams has yet to fill out the entry form, or if they faxed in the entry form and its unreadable they will mark an X until it is cleared up.

Also noticed out of those 28 listed on the pre-entry list they have (5) 1600's listed with two being XX. (4) class 1's, (3) class 12's, (3) 1400's and (4) 1450's listed.

Also weather.com shows Ridgecrest a hot 102 degree's for Saturday and Plaster City/ El Centro will be 101 degree's. So they will both be warm on Saturday, but not unbearable.
Wanna make a bet on how many actual starters. I know a few on that list that are not gonna make it. Unfortunately this race has alot factors against it. It's a shame because Ridgecrest rocks. If you haven't raced there you don't know what you are missing.

Racer21(Roberto)

yeah, definetley one of the best races. Really rough terrain. great place to go riding. great city. lots of memories. broke my jaw, nose, and twisted my leg there. (and im only fifteen!)

maybe i can stop by randsburg while im out there this weekend and get a burger and fries. really great place with lots of memories.

Uncle_Bob

Wanna make a bet on how many actual starters. I know a few on that list that are not gonna make it. Unfortunately this race has alot factors against it. It's a shame because Ridgecrest rocks. If you haven't raced there you don't know what you are missing.
I love Ridgecrest

I'll say unfortunitly it will say 33 entered, 23 start and 13 finish or close to that.

It is a shame because we stay at Teagle Wash all the time and it's our teams favorite place to go even on off race weekends!

dbedy

Its up to 30 entries now:D and its going to be hot everywhere. Its summer! If you want to race you deal with the heat I guess. Ill be out there with the a/c pumpin in the motorhome.

Racer21(Roberto)

Its up to 30 entries now:D and its going to be hot everywhere. Its summer! If you want to race you deal with the heat I guess. Ill be out there with the a/c pumpin in the motorhome.
x2. cooking burgers, and hot dogs, drinking iced tea. cant wait.

If anyone sees me in the pits, ill be wearing my silver chevy racing hat, or my red #7 Robby gordon hat.

5150racing

good spots??? haven't been since before i could drive so i was at the mercy of my uncle who never got out of a 2 mile radius of start/finish...drivin myself out there this time where's the good stuff! ha

Racer21(Roberto)

33 entries now. im thinking only 25 are gonna start though.

im leaving tomorrow. my dad's bringing his jeep, so maybe i get to drive it. hehehehehehehe (evil laugh)

TROPHYSEDAN

well be up there running a check point. best of luck to everyone. i heard watch out for snakes.

RFS Motorsports

We are in now. We didn't pre-register so that ups the count by one. I am going to race four laps and Mike Childress is going to drive the other four. Trying to give him some seat time before baja in our truck.