Rigid Q-Series Knockoffs

AshtonP9

Reaction
Anyone know where I can find some Rigid Industries Q-Series knockoffs. I would like some of the Q-Series but they are expensive for how many I want. Anyone know any knockoffs?

Attachments

• 26557B99-14CD-4CFE-AE16-15094C5CF218.jpeg
    26557B99-14CD-4CFE-AE16-15094C5CF218.jpeg
    14.1 KB · Views: 164

crazyeye

Reaction
Ever hear of amazon?

Josh 8

Reaction
Hey. There a reson there pricy. There better. I personally went with Baja design after I look at the construction and performance of the light. I am sure the real deal rigid light at excellent too.

The first thing I noticed when I handled them is the weight. The real mil spec leds are heavy. The Chinese are obviously light in weigh and flimsy in comerason. Reason for this is absorb heat that is made by the led’s. The weight is a heat sink because the real lights make huge light. Knock off light make probably 1/4 amount in comparison, possible less light compared to the racer pro light bar from Baja design.

My point is 2 of the rigid lights could possibly throw light out better then 8 cheapies.

But if all you want are lights for looks then that’s a different purpose.

This is one place where quality counts. And btw, I paid full price for mine. No racer deal. No good guy deal and I don’t owe them a dime. There just the best and its where I put my money.

AshtonP9

Reaction
Hey. There a reson there pricy. There better. I personally went with Baja design after I look at the construction and performance of the light. I am sure the real deal rigid light at excellent too.

The first thing I noticed when I handled them is the weight. The real mil spec leds are heavy. The Chinese are obviously light in weigh and flimsy in comerason. Reason for this is absorb heat that is made by the led’s. The weight is a heat sink because the real lights make huge light. Knock off light make probably 1/4 amount in comparison, possible less light compared to the racer pro light bar from Baja design.

My point is 2 of the rigid lights could possibly throw light out better then 8 cheapies.

But if all you want are lights for looks then that’s a different purpose.

This is one place where quality counts. And btw, I paid full price for mine. No racer deal. No good guy deal and I don’t owe them a dime. There just the best and its where I put my money.
Yes I know the difference and the advantages of the brand names but it’s just going on a prerunner that won’t use them much and I just like the look lol so just looking for a cheaper option since I won’t be using them much.

crazyeye

Reaction
Lol I tried but I could not find the kind that are like the Q-Series, only smaller regular pods.
Budy of mine is selling 2 q4 if you in the vegas area.

Reaction
Yes I know the difference and the advantages of the brand names but it’s just going on a prerunner that won’t use them much and I just like the look lol so just looking for a cheaper option since I won’t be using them much.

^^^He be stylin' and profilin'...