rim of the world

PBR

is anybody heading out to palmdale next weekend for the rim of the world rally???

Penchansky Brothers Racing

mattrick8888

i think this is the one Rhys Millen was telling me about and told me to come check out. i have never been to a rally before and think it would be interesting to check out. where can i get more information on location, directions, etc. i live about 30 mins south of palmdale so this would be a close one for me.

TimHayosh

This is the only PRO Rally on the west coast (except for Oregon). All the best American teams will be there. The "contingency" thing they do on Friday is pretty good too.
Highly recommended.

Happy motoring, Tim

SANDlessNSeattle

rock solid user name
Tim, the Washington event ......The Wild West is a Pro also..... don't forget us up here....

Start drinking till you see double and act single

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Myself and Billy from Hi-Tech Video just got an on-board camera to my friend Dan that will be running his AWD Turbo Eclipse there this weekend. I have been trying to go to this rally for 5 years now and for some reason I can never make it... oh well.

Timmah

The Mitsubishi drivers, cars, support team and trucks are here at my work today to give out posters, sign autographs and answer questions for Mitsubishi employees.

I just got done with a tour of a support truck .....AWESOME!

It is also pretty cool to get this close to these cars while they are still clean and see all of the innovative ideas up close.

I'll see if I can post some pics if anyone is interested.

I LIVE MY LIFE ............ ONE CORNER AT A TIME!!

PATCO

If it's the same as last year, fri night spectator area is off Aliso Canyon rd in Acton. Sat spectator area is off Spunky Canyon rd in I beleive Green Valley. Directions are in the official program. I don't think they are doing the short course style start this year...Bummer. If I get by there before tonight I'll try to post the directions.

PATCO

http://www.rimoftheworldrally.com/watch.htm

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Well it sounds like it might not have been the best year to drive down anyway. Dan just called me on his way back and said it was a mess because of the rain. And alot of the stages were cancelled. If I have some time I will post some clips from his on-board camera.