Rim size and where to buy?

singlehanded

Reaction
Ok, I am trying to figure out what size rims I need and what offset. I have a pair of desert traks 14.5-15 inches wide 30 inches tall and I need 15 inch rim. I have a ranger and there is no bed and 5" flared glass.It looks that the tires wont hit the glass but I am worried about maybe getting to close to my shocks and frame. Is there any certain place I should go and should it be a 15x12 or 15x10? Help need by thursday for glamis fri.-sun.

midnight landscaper working overtime and I'm full throttle I'm full throttle tonight

cleartoy

Reaction
Probably 10s. What did you pay for them? Where did you get them? I want the exact tires for my Toy. Seems like $190-$200ea.

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

singlehanded

Reaction
Ya I think I am going to get a 15x10 ar outlaw2 4" backspacing. thats what I concluded from checking around today. I picked them up from a guy on this site who had a new rail with big paddles and didnt need them anymore. I got lucky I guess I paid $80 and they had two 4 lug vw rims already on them which I might sell later, they look almost new he only used them at octilla a couple times. I am curious to see how they work this weekend at glamis. Ya before I bought them I was checking around and they were like $200 bucks each. I'll let you know how they work.

midnight landscaper working overtime and I'm full throttle I'm full throttle tonight