RIP Brother OX

deviate films

RDC Crypto
Website
www.deviate-films.com
Today is the first real day I have been able to get on the Internet. As I sit here at Rice and Beans in San Ignacio, I look back at the Rip to date. So many emotions are being felt by all of us. I am personally reflecting back on the last day Ox was here with us. We shared a laugh and he said " let's go ride at home, I need to get you ready for the 2012 Rip. I would love to see you and 50 others here ripping up Mexico together" I will hold the moments spent with Ox and the Rip brothers very close to my heart...This trip has been so special to me, it opened my eyes to so many things I have misse...d in life. If I would just live life with my head up more often, I would see the full extent of how beautiful life is!! I am continuing on the Rip for myself and the memory of my friend OX!! Rip in peace OX!!

nimrod

KOOK!
RDC Crypto
The boys are headed south. They are hitting a completely new area of Baja for the Rip today. Pab and Lobby did a bunch of exploring in the Mulege area and came up with some pretty cool secret single track stuff.

The Boys should really enjoy today.

Love ya and miss you badly Ox.

nimrod

KOOK!
RDC Crypto
Yesterday Johnny took then on a trail that only he knew about.

They missed a fuel stop by thirty miles by taking the different route and all the chase guys got nervous lighting up the sat phones. In true King of Baja style Johnny had it all worked out and everything went great.

Sounds like they are having a great time finishing the Rip for Ox.

troyharper

DA Meatball
RDC Crypto
Hey OX!
I dont usually feel like this,
You tested my emotions. ,Im not the hard ass I thought I was.....

BajaRacingofTexas

RDC Crypto
Website
www.bajaracingtexas.com
When I saw this last week I was speechless. I didn't know Ox personally but I do have a ton of friends who had the honor to know him. On behalf of all the BRT and Texas racers, our sincerest condolences to all. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all of the friends and family during this difficult time. RIP Ox.

bpthirteen

RDC Crypto
Website
www.bajahq.com
Ox's bike in Cabo

Attachments

• Ox's bike.jpg
    Ox's bike.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 451

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
Very awesome of Brian and the chase guys to get Ox's bike to the beach, waiting for all the bad asses who fought to push on in his memory!!

These are things that you guys will never forget!! so rad!

doby369

RDC Crypto
Went to bootmobile's website today and this is what popped up on the homepage. Pretty cool to see them paying respect.

Attachments

• screenshot_01.png
    screenshot_01.png
    237.1 KB · Views: 226
  • screenshot_02.png
    screenshot_02.png
    526.7 KB · Views: 302

TreyP

"F" you Bill
RDC Crypto
This is like the 4th time I tried to post to this thread. Every post I deleted. I'm passed the numbness and the pure pain. I lost a friend and more then that the world lost a great human being and a terrific talent. Baja has a even more special meaning to me now, I will always think of my times with Ox down here. it was a privilege to know him.

BGRANT

RDC Crypto
I fast forward through most of the Supercross TV coverage but I don't think I ever saw any mention of Ox? If there wasn't, that is kind of disapointing. I assume there will be memorial stickers available at the 500 to run on our bikes.