RIP John Langley

FourLow

Reaction
Just saw John Langley passed during the SF250 today. RIP to a legend.

Attachments

• 8974EE5E-D2DA-4330-BC4C-6370D4BC4F47.jpeg
    8974EE5E-D2DA-4330-BC4C-6370D4BC4F47.jpeg
    109.9 KB · Views: 144

ONE_RJ

Reaction
Website
www.compdoor.com
What terrible news to read. John was a incredible person to the off road community. He had an infectious smile and not a care in the world. He loved being with his boys and always took care of his friends and crew wherever they went. May the good Lord take care of his family during this difficult time and may John enjoy a good cigar. Rip Mr Langley, COP’s will never be the same.

Tom_Willis

Reaction
He brought an awful lot to this sport in a short period of time. Vaya con Dios Mr Langley, the only offroad racer with a star on the Hollywood walk of fame!

BUDMAN975

Reaction
This is such a bummer to hear. My condolences go out to his family and entire crew, the world needs more guys like Mr Langley

David K

Reaction
Indeed, you will be greatly missed. He left us doing what he loved.

Tube ride

Reaction
I had to go back and watch Cops season 1 episode 1 ….and remember my family glued to the tv like never before in 1989. It was the birth of reality tv . It is said John scrambled this idea together as a response to “ writers guild “ strike of 1988 . He was a genius and a visionary but as we got to see a great father , competitor , and racer. R.I.P John you lived a great life !

BajaFand

Reaction
Had the pleasure to pit with COPS from 2012-2015. Big John was an amazing guy, always happy whenever you saw him and treated every guy on the team with the utmost respect, didn’t matter if you were his son, his codog, or your first time meeting him he took care of everyone. Some of my best racing memories are from racing with them and no one loved Baja and racing more than John. Not to mention, for myself, growing up in a law enforcement family his show was in our house every single Saturday night, so I had a high level of admiration for him before even meeting him and I was not disappointed when I met him.

Vaya Con Dios Mr. Langley and Lord be with the Langley family and the whole COPS team right now.