RIP Rod Hall

J BomBer

Reaction
Just saw this, I remember passing him in our 11 several years ago at the mint...
74E37400-88E8-4DF0-9CB3-2E2BB52A9C68.png

baja_racer

Reaction
RIP my friend, you will be missed.

Total Loss

Reaction
RIP...
One of my off road heroes.

NIKAL

Reaction
Rod was a true legend & pioneer in the sport. RIP.

Anger Issues

Reaction
Ugh, I want to fall on the floor. He was a true gentleman to me and my tiny team and always took time to chat, even if only in passing at the gas station. I hope there is a place where all these racers (and crew chiefs) can sit around and relive the good ol' days... He has been a true hero to me... his pictures graced the walls of my bedroom as a kid and beyond. And, of course, the only man to have raced every Baja 1000.....

Attachments

Curt LeDuc

Reaction
6E656C70-F2E2-46E8-AEC6-127F154AF8E1.jpeg
I’m in Key West standing on Hemingway’s porch thinking of another great man who wrote his own Novel about his love affair with Baja! Rod Hall is a true Legend in our sport. And so I say goodbye to a Stroppe Bronco,Dodge4X4,Hummer,H2,Chevy Colorado HERO of mine. Curt Leduc

offroadracer516

Reaction
Grew up watching Rod in his old Dodges on ESPN. A true legend in the sport that will be missed.

firedog

Reaction
LEGEND!! Sorry to hear about his passing. Godspeed Rod! Thoughts and prayers to all who knew him!

Blackmutt

Reaction
I remember the days when you'd call the stars of the sport by their first names when they came by: Rod, Ivan, Roger, Walker, etc. He was a true legend.