rivalries makes good racing

deano

McDeano
Reaction
how about .... "humans versus dirt" :eek: :cool: ??

knucklemeat

Reaction
there is a fresh bag of oreos sitting next to a bowl of apples on my counter..... who knows what will happen when the lights go out.

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
when billy worthing and myself were racing 5/1600 we had some great rivalries with iribe rulo messer gereghty in the snore series and guy sevedra would show up once in awhile to we are all great friends to this day but some of the best racing at the time

dezertboy69

Reaction
how about that guy that posted the letner bash?? there is a rivalry for ya!! little difference in classes though!

fordnut

Reaction
Speed Racer and Racer X.

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
Andy and BJ should be a rivalry.....
Esquerra and i cant remember his name in class 7 back in the day....
Old school Class 8 had great rivalries...
Idk in any TT race a new rivalry can form...
Didnt Riveria and Herbst have something awhile back? at least the TT and the shark did.
this is a really random post i need to sleep.....

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
when billy worthing and myself were racing 5/1600 we had some great rivalries with iribe rulo messer gereghty in the snore series and guy sevedra would show up once in awhile to we are all great friends to this day but some of the best racing at the time
this has turned into Rulo and Dailey in the 5/16 class in SNORE I would say...

The multiple sanctioning bodies racing in multiple countries combined with hit/miss races with the economy has made rivalries kind of tough......... With the exception of Andy the last 4 races he has entered, TT has become pretty fun because it could be anyone of a handful of TT racers any race.... I don't think there is really any clear cut favorite anymore.

Dezertpilot

Reaction

steve0we

Reaction
The best rivalry that I have ever experiensed has been between my checkbook and my wife. If she knows im racing, getting that checkbook outa her purse is next to impossible. I go for the horn, flash the lights, go for the tap, and eventually the only way she gets the hint to get outa the way is push on the rear!

bobylax

Reaction
Fun loving citizens seeking to enjoy a weekend racing VS. the CBD