Riviera New TT

scott

Nick Baldwin's New TT will have its debut @ the CODE race in San Felipe this Saturday, and possibly on Sunday it might run at Estero Beach. Testing last Friday was good, only 2 flats with 100+ miles on it.. other than that no problems....so look for the Black truck with lots of polished parts on it with the American Flag ribbon down the side of the door and of course the Monster on the hood.....
PS>> Mark Post might be running his Class 1 @ Estero too....
Riviera Pit Support

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Thats pathetic. Obviously too much boozin goin on there.

Kris

"A signature always reveals a man's character -- and sometimes even his name. "

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
is it stuck !?!?!?!?!

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
It looks like it to me, and then the shovel makes me think it is too.

Kris

"A signature always reveals a man's character -- and sometimes even his name. "

Josh_Westwood

Unfortunately you can't give credit to Corona, this sweet maneuver was purely Nick Baldwin Talent. I was there and say the whole thing.

Chris

It's nice to see the big dogs get out and push every once in a while =)

Tom_Willis

thanx for posting the photo, I needed new wallpaper for my computer at work (The people's Republic of Los Angeles).

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
This "Big Dog" never pushed or dug. He just held the beers and let the other guys do the work. The funny thing is that when he parked it there the four of us in our group all bet that he would get stuck. When their race car (Post TT) cleared the check point (last one before the finish at SF250) they jumped in the Prerunner, fired it up and gassed it, and buried the thing. We were all shacking our heads, had we called that or what. A little finesse behind the wheel could have avoided the situation in the first place. You see we had seen them do the same thing before in the TT after we helped them by changing a flat in Guadalupe Wash last year. One of our guys had to pull them out with his Bronco. Never mistake money for talent.

Attachments

scott

Your right, When you've got the dough and the manpower you'll never have to dig... bottom line is 2 TT's, 2 Class 1's, and 2 pretty bitchin pre-runners.... Would you dig unless you really had to ????
I think you'd be doing the same thing, cracking the Corona's....

scott

No Matt, it doesn't... The Carbon Fiber Dash is cool though.... Only the Pre-runners have the options, like XM Radio, etc..

Josh_Westwood

I think you may have missed the point. Most people would not have been stuck in the first place. I know I didn't get stuck there nor the other 15 to 20 cars and trucks that came by while I was there.

scott

I think you missed the point !!!!! This thread was about looking for the New TT @ a race not about someone getting stuck in the sand...

Gabe Lara

....and as if anyone else NEVER gets stuck in the sand.

So lets see some pics of the new TT Scott!!

-Gabe

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
I get stuck sometimes in the sand but I am one leggin it with 195 Hps and no weight in the bed

Kris

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dmsrace.com>www.dmsrace.com</A>

Waldo

Safehouse
I have been stuck in Guadalupe Wash, by Zoo road, and in Matome wash, hell I even lost a battery in San Felipe...it all sucked! Nobody is a perfect driver.

BRAAAAAAAAP!

scott

My point exactly Gabe. I don't have enough fingers and toes to count mine. I guess some people are just PERFECT !!!!!!

hogbelly

Correction: they don't look like Coronas to me, they look more like MGD's. Different octane, same effect.

Go faster or stay home and watch it on your tv