Riviera Racing / RockStar Model video & photo shoot

• Thread starter Air Land and Sea Films
  • Start date
A

Air Land and Sea Films

Jimmy Lee Cook of Sinister Film Productions brings you a "Day in the Life" with RockStar Energy athlete's Mark Post and Rob MacCachren as they gather for a advertising photo and video shoot with the beautiful models of RockStar.

Link:

link deleted

Last edited by a moderator:

Cadwell

Reaction
I am gonna slap some rockstar stickers on my truck and see what happens!!! My truck will be a chick magnet!!!

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Great video. Very nice RockStar, way to support your guys and the sport of Off Road Racing..

mexgamer

Reaction
i took this pic on the baja 500, just a few minutes before the trophy trucks started.

Attachments

• 06Jun_0050.jpg
    06Jun_0050.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 645

Dezertpilot

Reaction
I was trying to get ahold of my wife all day......so that is where she was!!!

TCRAFT

Reaction
That was cool but someone needs acting lessons if they gonna go big like that.....call me.....I will start with the rock star girls first then Rob:D....

MALIBLOC

Reaction
rockstar and jager

Ranger Danger

Reaction
What the hell when I chased with Scoot #7 we never got a photo shot with hot rock star girls. but damn I wish i was driving for Post!

baja619

Reaction
That is pretty cool, but if you were at LOORS in Lake Elsinore this weekend you would have gotten to see those very same Rockstar Girls plus 8 more in very revealing outfits. Very appropriate for the weather :)

Monster just does not compare.

jo maoma

Heisenberg
Reaction
That is pretty cool, but if you were at LOORS in Lake Elsinore this weekend you would have gotten to see those very same Rockstar Girls plus 8 more in very revealing outfits. Very appropriate for the weather :)

pics or it didn't happen...

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction

Oh the stories I could tell you about the rockstar girls... I worked right across from their booth the whole weekend.... pure awesome :rolleyes:

The people watching was awesome... a word of advice... don't shake their hands :eek: ;) and the "dancers" they had OMG WTF... at least one of them was pretty but she was the worst "dancer" LMAO!! good times!!