RJ and Renezeder at Glen Helen MX National

Racing Ron

Reaction
Who was there to see it in person? I was listening live on the internet as Carl was roosting the MX track and RJ was interviewed - at the Lucas Oil Outdoor MX! RJ showed a lot of class and respect to Carl and Lucas. Great job to Carl, RJ and Lucas to promote SC Off Road!

CMazzulla

Reaction
It was pretty cool to see carl tearin it up, it reminded me of when I was a kid watching the truck races there. Carl was sending roost all over everyone in the corners it was brutal.

dnf736

Reaction
Carl did a small loop by the start/first turn. Cool noise but no "Real" show of what these trucks are capable of.
The 2nd moto of the 450's was live on speed so they had a time schedule to keep but it would have been pretty cool to see him do a lap around the track, now that would have been a show.

DRTNYRI

Reaction
Carl is an awesome guy...

the fans were lined up at the Lucas trailer to get his autograph and take a picture with him.

;):D

OffroadExit

Pistol Pete's Personal Pot Stirrer
Reaction
Definetly crazy seeing that truck on moto track. If there was time it would have been cool to see Carl hit a couple of those hills!

metalcore_xxx

Reaction
Here is a some pics I took. It looks like there was more off-roading at the MX Nationals than at the Antelope Valley Fairgrounds.

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Cool pics...think your camera date is set back to the future.