RMRs' new car

ICR Racing 1044

RDC Crypto
Not at this time keith wanted to build one and may still in the future but the 2 cars we have are enough for me to prep on top of the regular day to day with the shop. I also still really enjoy class 10 so I don’t want to move completely out of the class
throw an 2.3 ecoboost in that 6 cylinder. you won't regret it

Krauss279

RDC Crypto
That would be way more work than what it’s worth if a 3.5l v6 with twin turbos is allowed in the class then it only makes sense a 3.5l v6 with no turbos should be as well but that is up to the class and bitd to decide

isdtbower

RDC Crypto
There was so much history and so much work that would have hurt the originality... I think it went to an appreciative home in SoCal.

desert12carracer

RDC Crypto
For those that caught the drawings and the progress so far on social media. And just the concept itself. What do you guys think about Rhys Millens new car they are building ? I think it will be really cool and different. Seems like there is a little bit of rally in the design along with some of the parts they are choosing. Looking forward to seeing what they can do with it.
when did the rules get changed for an open 4 cylinder turbo in class 6200

billy evans

RDC Crypto
Wow..First start up looks legit and seems like it weighs nothing. And i see they are signed up for San Felipe in Class One. Cant wait to see how they do

Baja Bryan

RDC Crypto
So our Truggy got banned from class 1 even though land shark raced for years but 4WD with turbo motor is fine now?? Looks like a cool build though... Now we are going to have to start making all class 1's 4WD like the trucks are evolving. Then class 10 and so on..

billy evans

RDC Crypto
So our Truggy got banned from class 1 even though land shark raced for years but 4WD with turbo motor is fine now?? Looks like a cool build though... Now we are going to have to start making all class 1's 4WD like the trucks are evolving. Then class 10 and so on..

We're pretty lucky in our small community to get a very inside look at some of the most skilled craftsman and race car builders in the entire world. That's what I i think.

isdtbower

RDC Crypto
Save Class 1?? But that does allow some builds that have been developed in the past. 2012, D Mavis and sitting in a Calif. warehouse...Waiting.
IFSIRS72003.jpg
IRS72007 (3).jpg

Zac Reish

RDC Crypto
what’s it weigh? A class 10 is 3,000. A lot less tire spin and less power sliding due to 4wd. I’d try them first too. Especially because of the 4 lug. but I have no clue the 4 lug could be plenty strong for all I know.

McCredie A

RDC Crypto
what’s it weigh? A class 10 is 3,000. A lot less tire spin and less power sliding due to 4wd. I’d try them first too. Especially because of the 4 lug. but I have no clue the 4 lug could be plenty strong for all I know.

They are saying 2,900 pounds. I feel this will be a good test for that wheel!