• Forum membership has its advantages....

Roadrunner Fiberglass

Has anyone had any experience (good or bad) with Roadrunner Fiberglass? They have a website with tons of cool glass, but the part making me nervous is the business phone is a Nextel and the website is in Spanish. I hope they are a legit business because they make a cool kit for my truck. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

They do have some pretty good glass for my vehicle also.I found a facebook (doesnt give them good or bad rep) but maybe a legit business. Did you call the USA sales number? Or try emailing them? Let us know if they are legit and if you buy from them, let us know the quality of there glass

I own a set of bed sides from them. I bought them new from a guy who got them during a group buy (kinda) on another forum but he never installed them. They arent mounted yet though but the others who bought them were very happy (as happy as ya can be anyway) with the glass. There were no major issues that I remember. mine are solid and nice and smooth. they cant go straight to paint without some minor body work but dont all fiberglass parts need some massaging?

The dude on titantalk (the forum i cheat on RDC with) spoke spanish and had some connection with roadrunner. IIRC he knew the guy who ran the place. People pay-palled him and he picked them up in baja , brought them to the states and either shipped them himself or people picked them up from him. After the first guy said he was happy with them a bunch of others followed suit and bought them also...

the link below is where this all got started. It was originally about front fenders but then like most threads the topic evolved...
http://www.titantalk.com/forums/buy-sell/120211-new-fiberglass-front-fernders-250-a.html

F1shifty

i feel like they'd get more business if the website was in english. I looked too but i cant understand obviously. alot of baja guys can prob deal but NO HABLA ESPANOL

i feel like they'd get more business if the website was in english. I looked too but i cant understand obviously. alot of baja guys can prob deal but NO HABLA ESPANOL
somebody on titan talk was acting a a go between for US peeps... contact "chicken lips the ocho" on RDC. he can translate for ya...

I went down with a buddy and they told us, they make the glass for Perry, Fiberwerx and that new one out????? Rockstar crew or something like that, they had a ton of molds all over the place, but was not that great of glass.. Unless the
price is the issue, glad we both spoke spanish to understand him. looks like they are just selling everyones glass out of there. I wonder how the others feel about that, they had glass that looked just like my Glassworks fenders do.

Mostly true. We are Road Runner Fiberglass. Our shop is located in Rosarito. We DO NOT make glass for Perry McNeil or for Fiberwerx. We are independent from them. We produce anywhere from Fenders, bed sides, one-piece clips, dash boards and full on race bodies. We are legit and barely starting to throw our name out here in the US. We are under new management and things are going to get better for us. We were actually at the 2014 BITD contingency. Check our new website (still under construction).

http://www.roadrunnerfiberglass.net/

We are on facebook. Look us up there as well...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Road-Runner-Fiberglass/144135665648006

Here is a picture of the clip that we have for a Bug and also a picture of the full on race body for a trophy truck.

Imagen 009.jpg
unnamed.jpg

Attachments

Travisfab

I went down with a buddy and they told us, they make the glass for Perry, Fiberwerx and that new one out????? Rockstar crew or something like that, they had a ton of molds all over the place, but was not that great of glass.. Unless the
price is the issue, glad we both spoke spanish to understand him. looks like they are just selling everyones glass out of there. I wonder how the others feel about that, they had glass that looked just like my Glassworks fenders do.
Fiberwerx manufactures all of its glass in house. We do not have anyone making glass for us.