Rob Mac driving for Mastercraft

Andy Mac

Simply Stunning
I agree. Lofton did really good in this truck as well in the 08 Baja 1000, so you know it is proven. Now you have Rob Mac behind the wheel, BFG's, Fox's, and Kroyer. Pretty good combo!

JB-13

We battled with him on day 1 and 2 at V2R when he was driving the raptor, I could only imagine what he is capable of behind the wheel of a trophy truck. RG may have a little work cut out for him!!

DBMETALWORX

i agree. Lofton did really good in this truck as well in the 08 baja 1000, so you know it is proven. Now you have rob mac behind the wheel, bfg's, fox's, and kroyer. Pretty good combo!
amen brutha!!!!!!! He's got my vote...

DustinWebster

Robbie and MasterCraft are really stepping it up a notch higher than their already well respected team has done before! CONGRATS and best of luck!!!

JoeyD23

Best of Luck to the TT#35 errrr #20 errrr #30 Team!!! I give up...Good luck to Mastercraft!!!!

M.Harvey1600

Best of Luck to the TT#35 errrr #20 errrr #30 Team!!! I give up...Good luck to Mastercraft!!!!
For crying out loud.....arent I just the retard of the night.........LOL
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RHtiTjBxJY"]YouTube - kgb 542542 - Brain Farts[/ame]
it happens to all of us from time to time!!! haha :D

CRAIG_HALL

So now that Rob is in a Jimco, What builder of a Trophy Truck hasn't he driven ?

bajafox

Accepted
Rob Mac just made the Jimco TT stock go up, I remember him doing that for a few 16 car builders a few years ago.

JRod

fast-aid.org
I agree. Lofton did really good in this truck as well in the 08 Baja 1000, so you know it is proven. Now you have Rob Mac behind the wheel, BFG's, Fox's, and Kroyer. Pretty good combo!
I have heard of another TT driver that is pretty fast with this same combination....:rolleyes:

Bummed you won't be racing Primm Andy, but we know you gotta be ready to race Silverstate300 and keep working towards that Number1 plate in BITD! Good luck!