Rob Mac San Felipe entry

CFreeLV

Reaction
Just noticed Rob Mac is entered in TT and TT legends (#11 & #11L). I'm assuming that the legend entry's are mixed in with the regular TT's and he will choose what class based on the best starting position.

There are 35 TT's and 6 Legends. Wonder if the payback plays any part in his decision. If he has a chance to take home $10k more but has to start 8 spots back is it worth it?

Last edited:

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
Reaction
The Legends class in general is dumb.

Last edited:

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
Reaction
TT legends should be renamed to the Clyde Stacy class

The first legends truck starts in 7th. If your too much of a p***y to race in TT because you can’t keep up then you shouldn’t be starting up front

Crusty Shellback

Reaction
Maybe Rob has a plan. Run the legends class in each race. Win the overall in each race. AND take the TT AND TT legends championship all in one. :)

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
RG is 9 months shy of being able to enter Legends class or I guarantee there would have been both a 77 and 77L lol

Honda48X

Reaction
What exactly makes a Legend ? Number of years raced ? Age of vehicle ? Wins on resume ?
It is 50 years old but I would say that Rob is a Legend because of all of the above. His resume is at the TOP, His years raced is at the TOP, his vehicle is Top notch, and the shear number of wins in all things off road racing is TOP!!!!

AZ7000'

Reaction
I'm 2 years into an "Official" Legend, just need a truck, team, money, skills, time off work, etc...

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Rob Mc destroyed the 16 class at Laughlin back in early 2000s then swapped motors and destroyed the 12 class in the same car. Sometimes he just needs to race twice in a day lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

y2kbaja

Reaction
Rob Mc destroyed the 16 class at Laughlin back in early 2000s then swapped motors and destroyed the 12 class in the same car. Sometimes he just needs to race twice in a day lol

Did he swap motors or pull the restrictor?

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Did he swap motors or pull the restrictor?
We were pitting not too far from him and the word in the pits was that he swapped motors.

I remember because we were all wondering why he was racing the same car in class 12 soon after he finished the 1600 heat

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

brad inch

Reaction
i think he changed motor, trans and tires,it was fun watching him drive by alot of the 12 up the pit striaght.he said it was one of the scariest rides.95mph ,little brakes and not much travel.