Rob MacCachren-Unstoppable?

MMS

Reaction
Yes, I think Rob is stopable..... but Brian Freeman drives a single buggy
Why did they stick Brian in single buggy? He is way better than that.

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Reaction
Did'nt Carl Renezeder win like six races in one weekend last year? But without question, Rob has been consistently the best in any class over the last 20 years.

emicabher

Reaction
Rob is a winner in everything with wheels and tires.
He runs everywhere, like stadiums or open desert.

Slang

Reaction
If you want to be the man, you have to beat the man!!

CaptinCrash

Reaction
haha good one phazer

dezert520

Reaction
Did'nt Carl Renezeder win like six races in one weekend last year? But without question, Rob has been consistently the best in any class over the last 20 years.
Renezeder will always give Mad Mac a run in pro 2... the Menzie pro 2 was running strong. not sure Renezeder and his new ford pro power are in complete sync. Renezeder on sunday was making a hard charge after Mac but fighting LeDuc and Johnson most of the race just set him too far behind Mac who had nothing but daylight in front of him... much easier a race when you're in the lead especially for someone with Mac's skills. hell i've seen Renezeder, Greaves dominate like that... like football... any given Sunday! or in this case any given Saturday or Sunday!

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
Yes I believe he won 5 of 5 at Chula Vista last year.In two differant classes

OffroadExit

Pistol Pete's Personal Pot Stirrer
Reaction
Yes I believe he won 5 of 5 at Chula Vista last year.In two differant classes

This weekend marked Renezeders 61st CORR series win.

RacerX

Reaction
MacCachren is going to be Unstoppable. He has been reunited with Dave Clarke. The last time those two were together is when Rob killed everyone in his pro-4. That team was on fire. The only way they stopped his winning streak was to outlaw his shocks. As we see now, the shocks were not the key to winning, its Rob talent that is the key. If Rob gets a Pro-4 again, its over.

Pops

Reaction
MacCachren is going to be Unstoppable. He has been reunited with Dave Clarke. The last time those two were together is when Rob killed everyone in his pro-4. That team was on fire. The only way they stopped his winning streak was to outlaw his shocks. As we see now, the shocks were not the key to winning, its Rob talent that is the key. If Rob gets a Pro-4 again, its over.
It was power, not shocks.

watk69

Reaction
From a fan's point of view:

Mac is smooth but aggressive at the same time. He rarely gets rattled out of his predetermined line. He is the best there is..........but in a way boring.

Give me Carl's charge from 4th to 2nd in Pro 2, and his come from behind Pro 4 any day. He went wide, he went tight, he went ragged, he was practically insane and it almost took your breath away! Now that was exciting race fans!

RacerX

Reaction
It was power, not shocks.
Are you sure. I was to believe that CORR made a big deal about adjustable shocks on the fly. Seeing how his truck was the only one using air shocks, CORR deemed that he was using or had in cab adjustment to his shocks. CORR thought that this was allowing him to adjust his suspension to the course through in-cab adjustment. The told him to change the shocks over or dont race. MacCachren can be underpowered and still win. The guy can drive.

flyingw99

Reaction
Renezeder will always give Mad Mac a run in pro 2... the Menzie pro 2 was running strong. not sure Renezeder and his new ford pro power are in complete sync. Renezeder on sunday was making a hard charge after Mac but fighting LeDuc and Johnson most of the race just set him too far behind Mac who had nothing but daylight in front of him... much easier a race when you're in the lead especially for someone with Mac's skills. hell i've seen Renezeder, Greaves dominate like that... like football... any given Sunday! or in this case any given Saturday or Sunday!
No doubt Mac is the the man behind the wheel. But even with clean air in front, Carl got around Husseman on the last corner of the last lap. Perseverence is key!

I'd personally love to see land rush starts similar to WSORR and SX.

handmethemic

Reaction
Last year Rob Weiland had 8 wins and a third place in 10 rounds of racing... that's unstoppable.