Rob (YOGIB)

yogib

Reaction
Fellow Offroader. Into the offroad racing.Just attended my first race.Mint 400.Pit crewwed for #242 Pro-truck of Troy vest.Molalla Oregon.He got third.Spend most of my time on the FSB (fullsizebronco.com) website.But like this site as well.Love the RDC Videos.Oregon Native.Have a Bronco prerunner.

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
Fellow Offroader. Into the offroad racing.Just attended my first race.Mint 400.Pit crewwed for #242 Pro-truck of Troy vest.Molalla Oregon.He got third.Spend most of my time on the FSB (fullsizebronco.com) website.But like this site as well.Love the RDC Videos.Oregon Native.Have a Bronco prerunner.

Bronco looks good, the color is rad!

Welcome to RDC

yogib

Reaction
Thanks man!Just had it painted recently.I dont go on this site as much as I would like.Theres alot of cool stuff and people.For me the saying (with age comes a cage)fits me pretty good. I used to race motocross but now am totally into the long travel offroad truck and buggy stuff.

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
Any and Everything you wanna know is on this site.... to talking to the top notch off-road drivers.... or finding a set of lug nuts for your bronco...