Robby being Robby in Cabo?

lil manny

Anyone else see this video or get the full story... looked like RG was being held back but trying to thrown down with what looks like hotel staff?

I’ve been to Baja countless times and have always come across nothing but super friendly people, but my last trip was coincidently to Cabo (1st time there) and it was the only time I dealt with just straight up rude taxi drivers and hotel staff. So if RG experienced what I did, I’d say he was probably justified...

sb4pro

I’ll say the same thing that I said on Instagram

Here’s a novel idea why don’t we all wait til we get the full story before everyone jumps to conclusions and rumors . I support Robby in everything he does but if he’s in the wrong I’ll totally say so , but spreading all this rumor and stuff just makes it harder for all involved .

73520B2E-0160-4E15-9AAA-7734645B1C26.png

green787

I'm 6'4".... Once at Laughlin Robby showed up with a pick up truck full of his orange energy drinks on ice.... Told everyone to dig in... Everyone mobbed the truck so I only had my right hand in the bed with my face against the cab trying to reach a drink.... I felt some punk trying to elbow me out, so I dug in and moved the crowd down a bit.... grabbed my drink and walked away..... Ends up it was Robby Gordon I was elbowing.... My son said he had to do something.... like bust up the ice or something.... I never looked at him.... My son said he walked behind me gesturing like I was a Wookie....... I actually like him, so I'm glad he didn't swing on me......!!!!

Last edited:

MasTacos

Meh, "Ay-Carumba" happens and people are more than the sum of what you see in Youtube videos and interviews. All we have is a video clip shot from a distance with budget Pee-Wee Herman narrating with zero context.

Before we get too judgy, think about the times you lost your "Ay-Carumba" (can someone please bring back that forum feature, it was awesome) at someone/something in public. I'm just glad I grew up before smart phones recorded everything.

jon coleman

smart phones? we all would still be in jail if they were around back in the day.double edge sword.they Can exonerate a bogus story, but can also bury your a&&

lil manny

The way he reacted It honestly looks to me like something set him off looks as if he went full Dad mode like if someone said or did something to Max or the gf... I guess the previous comments are right we shouldn’t speculate.

Just to clarify, Maybe the thread title I used was misleading I’m actually a big RG fan and was not trying to bag on him I more so was just trying to get the full story / possibly have a discussion about places to stay away from (bad hotels, etc). Or maybe stories of altercations we’ve all had in Baja.

jon coleman

the title sells more copy.but like i said, most people love dirt of any kind on famous people.true or false.basic human nature.unfortunatly

Dave Cole 4454

KING MAKER
There is no dirt here. It was barely more than any argument any of us have ever had.

Fame is a double edge sword. If this was John Doe, there never would not have been an incident, and no one would have filmed it or posted it.

Carry on

Last edited:

sb4pro

There is no dirt here. It was barely more than any argument any of us have ever had.

Fame is a double edge sword. If this was John Doe, there never would not have been an incident, and no one would have filmed it or posted it.

Carry on
Exactly Dave it was the same thing when Tony Stewart had that incident here in NY everyone blamed Tony till they realized that the other guy was higher than a kite and should never have even been behind the wheel no less gotten out of his car . If and when Robby wants us to know what happened he will tell us , until then whether we’re fans of Robby or not we should respect his privacy and mind our own business

fishd00d

What A Joke
I heard the security guard had said some not nice things to his chick and thats what set him off. Looks like standing up for his chick. However I also heard they were a little upset he opened that bar to try and go in.

jon coleman

im gladd to be a nobody, it must be stressfull being in the spotlight wherever you go, everyone wanting a piece of you.time to just get over it& move on...