Robby clips, start line, broken camera and finger

Yumaoffroad

Reaction
where is the finger i cant see it i saw the camera get smacked off the fat guys' hand they need to GTFB!

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction
where is the finger i cant see it i saw the camera get smacked off the fat guys' hand they need to GTFB!

the finger ? still attached...

RCJoslin

Reaction
Yeah, BJ took that corner like a G!

Dezertpilot

Reaction
wowee

DOG ON

RDC's illegal immigrant
Reaction
Bj rocked that curve..... I have always had a bad feeling about BJ and that curve, I hope it never becomes a Cali 200 issue

#75race

Reaction
Hate to say it, but that's what can happen if you stand too close to a moving race truck! :rolleyes: Sucks he lost his camera, and messed up his finger, but he's lucky it wasn't any worse than that...

EBryant

Reaction
The question is...where's the footage from that camera???

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
I was really impressed with the start Steve Appelton had in the class 0ne car.

tq732

Reaction
like i posted on another thread, lesson learned, i hope, courtesy of RG. DON'T STAND TO CLOSE TO THE COURSE!!!!!!!!

randy s

Reaction
Hate to say it, but that's what can happen if you stand too close to a moving race truck! :rolleyes: Sucks he lost his camera, and messed up his finger, but he's lucky it wasn't any worse than that...
let's see....it's the baja 1000 right? at the start line right? and you're standing in front of robby gordon right? and you attacked robby gordon with your camera right? thats got to be it because in any other case possible, you'd just be an idiot they gave a camera to when they let you out of the home by mistake and that is obvious to even the most casual observer. someone go get the net out from the back of the truck and throw it on him before he kills himself and makes his momma cry. the boy aint right.

Last edited: