• Forum membership has its advantages....

Robby Gordon Caption Contest

fishd00d

What A Joke
After winning todays stage of the Dakar this is RG letting air out of the tires after the support truck got stuck on the way out of the pit. Best caption chosen by me gets some RDC swag.

Caption?

Rory

Crayola Killer
After winning todays stage of the Dakar this is RG letting air out of the tires after the support truck got stuck on the way out of the pit. Best caption chosen by me gets some RDC swag.

Caption?

"Just in case Nasser gets any ideas......"

crazyeye

F-ING NASSER, its not my fault he couldn't keep the other hummer together!

rich1

Caption?

AHHH, this looks like a good place to drop a deuce.

Random Thoughts Racing

Caption?

Where is that Toyo technician when I need him...

NIKAL

OK so I am the boss, race driver and I hired the crew in this truck. Today I won my first stage in the 2012 Dakar Rally, and I am the guy who had to get out of the truck and air down the tires? Hmmm!

DeanB

Lets put these babies on Nassers Hummer so he can remember he is just a support truck.

BUSBY

Scrambler
(thinking)
"Was it chicken or turkey? I couldn't tell. It was good though. I wonder if I can make it? I'm going to try. But that tandoori sauce was pretty gooey. Maybe I can thin it down. I wonder if Johnny will remember what they said it was. I'm sure he will. Wait, where is Johnny? I wonder if he liked it. He ate it all. Did he think the it was too spicey? I wonder. Geeze these tires are big, I wonder how much air they hold ... I mean like how many cubic inches of air. I wonder if orange was the best color for my Speed logo. I like orange. Today was rad, I had fun. I wonder if Johnny had fun. Wait, where is Johnny? I'm getting hungry. I wonder if that was chicken or turkey I had last night? It was good, but I couldn't tell."

and it goes on and on ...

SETTING THE PACEMAKER

"This wins a Whistle D^ck award!!"

scottm

"The french are azzholes"

klop90

I could have sworn I lost a wheel bearing with as much noise I heard pulling out of here, turns out it was just a bunch of crying coming from the Mini camp