Robby Gordon in a Geiser.

LukeMcMillin83

RDC Crypto
Am I reading this right? Probably old info to the RDC addicted, but I was just checking out the Parker entry list and Robby Gordon is driver of record for 1537 the RPM Geiser, that is surprising! Rob Mac and RG both in Geisers, everyone better hope they have problems! Now all they're missing is Roesler and it's game, set, match.

Choptechfab

RDC Crypto
His truck is prolly still being rebuilt after the crash at the 1000 and having Dakar to attend...

Jacob7672

Nimrod de Ashcraft
RDC Crypto
I saw that but he was also signed up in TT so I thought maybe it was just an alternative? Idk. I also heard he bought the #3 and was racing it at Parker? is this bs? What's the deal?

I guess we will find out soon enough. Has Robby ever driven a TT that he hasn't built?

nimrod

KOOK!
RDC Crypto
Did any of you at Laughlin happen to notice how the TT's looked going off the kickers along the back straight out at Main? I'm pretty stoked that our team is in a Geiser! Some of the others looked scarier than 1600 cars.

robertharman

RDC Crypto
Did any of you at Laughlin happen to notice how the TT's looked going off the kickers along the back straight out at Main? I'm pretty stoked that our team is in a Geiser! Some of the others looked scarier than 1600 cars.
I think you are confusing manufacturer with set up.

nimrod

KOOK!
RDC Crypto
That's what I thought but for some reason one certain brand no matter who was driving or what team owned the truck really really looked like a lawn dart. Have you ever watched videos of the TT's on a long straight line? Every once in a while for no apparent reason most of them will jump right out of the line. I've never seen a Geiser do that, at least not on it's own.

I'm not bashing or even coming close to mentioning names I'm just saying that Geisers at least from the outside look a lot easier to go fast in then some of the other trucks.

Jacob7672

Nimrod de Ashcraft
RDC Crypto
That's what I thought but for some reason one certain brand no matter who was driving or what team owned the truck really really looked like a lawn dart. Have you ever watched videos of the TT's on a long straight line? Every once in a while for no apparent reason most of them will jump right out of the line. I've never seen a Geiser do that, at least not on it's own.

I'm not bashing or even coming close to mentioning names I'm just saying that Geisers at least from the outside look a lot easier to go fast in then some of the other trucks.

You are very partial Nimmy. But I agree that they have it down to a science now almost and seem to work very very well. We were testing the other day and there was also a Gieser out there and I couldn't help to enjoy watching it every lap. Not that I think our truck was working any worse but it's different being in the truck than watching it.

Robert Mason

RDC Crypto

Yet a Geiser did not win Saturday or Sunday. Yes they do look easier to drive in the bumps than most. Have had lots of time to figure them out.

Offspring

RDC Crypto
You'd think with how many Geiser's are out there and how dialed in they are, you could dial them in and test them with a PS3 by now.

Jacob7672

Nimrod de Ashcraft
RDC Crypto
Yet a Geiser did not win Saturday or Sunday. Yes they do look easier to drive in the bumps than most. Have had lots of time to figure them out.

Yea but BJ is the fastest man on the planet (just ask him). And the Stout truck is bad A

And Rob Mac could win in a golf cart. All the big names are driving Giesers this weekend!!

Speaking of this weekend. Is cam still racing Nim? I heard a story from a little birdie.