Robby Gordon In Car Camera in section where accused of Speeding

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction
I say a stoning is in order. Have radar guns on the highwat sections, somebody speeds, let the crowd deal with him...

outlaws1000

Reaction
I'm saying run the race the right way and we won't have this problem.

alan4s

Reaction
Of the 58 cars with "final" results posted, across the three classes, RG is the only one with a "NO DATA" penalty. I wonder how that happens when they all use the same tracker?

Chris Tobin

Reaction
Of the 58 cars with "final" results posted, across the three classes, RG is the only one with a "NO DATA" penalty. I wonder how that happens when they all use the same tracker?

What is even more troubling is that of the 60 vehicles with final results 12 DNFed and only 11 are scored with NO PENALTIES. That is only 18.33333% of the racers so far scored. Either there are and have been a whole bunch of "Cheaters" in the desert or SCORE is taking things a little too far!!!

Also it is troubling that the Speeding penalty for RG turned into a No Data penalty... How does that happen?????:confused::confused::confused:

I wonder is legal actions will take place to finally get this resolved???:eek:

I really want to see the "official results" from the other classes! Especially the pro bike classes!!!!

Last edited:

DOG ON

RDC's illegal immigrant
Reaction
For years people wanted to see a hard hand, now they call it a joke...make up your F* mind people.

Omar's suggestion is good, radar guns in place should remedy the whole situation.....The NO DATA penalty is kinda lame, was that equipment failure?

I know these stupid little machines fail consistently, in the last 1000 ours stop working after a big rock hit that didn't stop the car. So if you are going to penalize racers for the lousy service of IRC then you better make sure it was tampering and not IRC crappy service

outlaws1000

Reaction
Something to think about RG is penalized in Nascar and now in offroad........I hate to say, but "Once a cheater always a cheater."

JasonHutter

Reaction
Website
www.facebook.com
It seems to me if he had the button in his car to keep him at 60mph or below at least he was making an effort. He was obviously not trying to cheat from what the video shows. I know without the button it is hard to keep it right at 60 mph even in our 7s............57-63mph is where I have been while looking at the gps in the past. So, yes.........I am a cheater!

Jason

randy s

Reaction
I think we should hire a group of Badazz midgets to ride in the trucks with everyone and he will punch the driver and co-driver if they speed, cut the course or pit on the course :) LOL!
hey demp. i've been thinking about going into midget rental and long term leasing for awhile now. wanna be partners?

DOG ON

RDC's illegal immigrant
Reaction
hey demp. i've been thinking about going into midget rental and long term leasing for awhile now. wanna be partners?

Randy, the midgets are only for racing......No kinky crap on the lease:D

buddy crisp

Reaction
Now we are ging to have to install a bright illuminated light that the co-Dawg can see to make sure the IRC is transmitting. If that light goes off you gotta stop the car and fix it!!!! Well unless you are on the highway because then you could get DINGED 90 mins for having a makeshift pit on the Highway. So if on the highway you gotta get off of it by 50 feet and get that damn IRC to work before you can get back to racing!!!!
Rules.....we gotta have um........Just make them fair and just. I definetly applaud SCORES effort here but even RG haters know 90 mins for a 1 min fuel stop is WAY excessive. I really think we need to have a CRB with racers to resolve all the poo poo that is in the fan at this point.

DOG ON

RDC's illegal immigrant
Reaction
Now we are ging to have to install a bright illuminated light that the co-Dawg can see to make sure the IRC is transmitting. If that light goes off you gotta stop the car and fix it!!!! Well unless you are on the highway because then you could get DINGED 90 mins for having a makeshift pit on the Highway. So if on the highway you gotta get off of it by 50 feet and get that damn IRC to work before you can get back to racing!!!!
Rules.....we gotta have um........Just make them fair and just. I definetly applaud SCORES effort here but even RG haters know 90 mins for a 1 min fuel stop is WAY excessive. I really think we need to have a CRB with racers to resolve all the poo poo that is in the fan at this point.

X2....IRC is not infallible, sucks to be penalized for a faulty IRC unit or poorly installed as it was our case in the past 1000.

JL Gomez

Reaction
WTF??

According to the video posted

1:56 seconds minus 33 seconds pit stop = 1:23 minutes or 83 seconds

83 seconds/1.2 miles (highway section)= 69.17 MPH Average