Robby Gordon Invades Wahoo's Fish Tacos this Saturday!!!!

EdgeHost

The Voice
Reaction
Robby Gordon will be at Wahoo's Fish Taco in Temecula this Saturday from 2pm to 6pm for a Pre-Nascar Celebration. Robby will be there from 4:30-6:00pm signing autographs and talking to his fans. Wahoo's will be having bands, Monster Energy, Archies Ice Cream, Vehicle displays and TOTALLY OFF ROAD RADIO will be there as well recording part of next weeks show with Robby, Baja Bob Gordon & Frank "Scoop" Vessels. Wow!!!
We will also ve giving away 100 Tickets to Sunday's NASCAR racxe in Fontana!

Wahoo's Temecula is located at 29073 Overland Drive, Suite 111, Temecula, CA 92591Call and ask for "TOM" to get more information (He is the owner of this Wahoo's) 951.694.4444 Show up early for all of the festivities.

Don't Miss it!!!!

deano

McDeano
Reaction
jimmy, there was a thread earlier this week, that imformed us all of mr gordons appearance @ the fish taco establishment mentioned -- i originally ordered the baja shrimp taco combo plate, w/ black beans and spanish rice, but i think i changed my mind and i just want the baja shrimp burrito only !!! ?? could you rally that for me ?? :rolleyes: :cool:

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
If Fly shows up I might think about showing up. Who's RG? Wahoo's is pretty good though. Can I get a Matomi course cutting salad with that?

SteveS

Reaction
If Fly shows up I might think about showing up. Who's RG? Wahoo's is pretty good though. Can I get a Matomi course cutting salad with that?
No matter where i get tacos from , flys always show up .RG = Rotten Guacamole

Last edited:

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
HEY Jim TORR: I am pretty sure that the restraining order by RGM against me is still in effect, so I will be standing across the road -- in my underpants, waving to you all.... watch for me. Still luv ya, RG, you course cuttin', highway gas gettin' sunuvagun!

FlyHiFlyLo

Ace Mechanic
Reaction
HEY Jim TORR: I am pretty sure that the restraining order by RGM against me is still in effect, so I will be standing across the road -- in my underpants, waving to you all.... watch for me. Still luv ya, RG, you course cuttin', highway gas gettin' sunuvagun!

Butt doood... You have CHANCE to meet the the two time SCORE Trophy truck champ!!!! I'm mean come on! who's the last TWO TIME TT CHAMP?

randy s

Reaction
i hate like h-ll to say it fly, but it seems like alot of times, when you say rg is gonna smoke these guys or those guys, he finds a way to hairlip the deal . especially all your dakar forecasts as i recall. i hope you get it right for all the rg fans this time. and i'd be stunned if rg had any penalties this time.

FlyHiFlyLo

Ace Mechanic
Reaction
i hate like h-ll to say it fly, but it seems like alot of times, when you say rg is gonna smoke these guys or those guys, he finds a way to hairlip the deal . especially all your dakar forecasts as i recall. i hope you get it right for all the rg fans this time. and i'd be stunned if rg had any penalties this time.

Simple concept> A >broke< clock is right twice a day. LOL

Broken!

Andy Jones

Reaction
Had Robby and his dad Baja Bob Gordon sign my 1000 miles to glory Book.
i was super pumped!!

rc-jay

Reaction
Hey fly. If your looking for the last 2x TT champ. His name is Bj Baldwin . 2006,2008.. And would of had it in07 but got food poising at the 1000..

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Hey fly. If your looking for the last 2x TT champ. His name is Bj Baldwin . 2006,2008.. And would of had it in07 but got food poising at the 1000..

Dood your on BJs you know what just as much as Fly is on RG's LOL.