Robby Gordon Off-road?

THNKPNK

OG Offroad Chick
Reaction
Hey all-- My friend got this email and forwarded it to me. I'm curious-- has anyone heard of this?? If so, anyone planning on going?

"I just got off the phone with a friend of mine who is heading up Robbys new off road store. they will be having a grand opening on April 26th, 2003, from 10:00 am until 7:00 pm. If you guys want to stop by and check out one of the most bad ass off road shops and their new retail store come awn by. Robby will be there and you will get a chance to meet the man himself. should be some free eats and drinks as well. there should be quite a few vendors on hand showing off new product and a slew of really cool rigs on display. i will be their all day so come by and say hi and check it out.

address is

Robby Gordon Off Road
2980 E. Miraloma Ave.
Anaheim Ca. 92806"

<font color=orange>CU OFRD
Ah...so many pedestrains, so little time </font color=orange>

wnt2bercr

Reaction
YUP...he will be at california speedway for the 500, dont look for him to be there all day though. Im sure he has got corporate cingular kudos to give, and happy hour on track etc.

Clifford

Reaction
From what I understand, he will be having a fan club event that weekend, too. Robby held a fan club gathering for his fans last year in North Carolina and I think they had some sort of karting competition like Dromo 1. Maybe cause he's on the Right Coast, he'll have it in the dirt.

bajaboy

Reaction
Hey Guys,

If its fo' real I'll go , Its pretty close to my house.

Eric " Bajaboy "

DougM

Reaction
thats been his West coast shop forever. Its around the corner from Donahoes and next door to DG Performance(motox products) in the little cul - de- sac.

Are you sure its going to be an off road(retail) store?

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.robbygordonoffroad.com>www.robbygordonoffroad.com</A>

Donahoe

Reaction
Its for real..... We have been helping Robbys guys get his new showroom ready for the grand opening. Its nothing Crazy just a nice place to get a lift kit done. The showroom is very sexy... The shop is open so you can swing down and check it out any time.

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

SpitDirtCom

Reaction
Hey Donahoe,

My buddy just bought your 6" lift for his F350. It turned out bitchin.

Kory
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.spitdirt.com>www.spitdirt.com</A>

Donahoe

Reaction
groovy

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Burn baby burn, it's a disco inferno..........oh sorry, was I singing out loud? J/K :)

Most wars are the result of compounded stupidity and those who believe it

ACID_RAIN28

Reaction
I don't know about anyone else, but I plan on being at the BITD race, despite as much as I would like to see it.

"Everything you do is triggered by an emotion of either desire or fear."