Robby Gordon Okay??

Goober

I heard that Robby Gordon threw away the hummer while testing and hurt himself. Anybody have any info if he is racing Primm?

RGFan

I heard that Robby Gordon threw away the hummer while testing and hurt himself. Anybody have any info if he is racing Primm?
He was up at Crandon yesterday and practicing the Cup car today in Atlanta. They showed him with a black eye though. David Gilliland will be driving the 7 car next week at Richmond for the race so RG can concentrate on Primm.

xjchaser

glad he was OK! footage would be awesome cause you know he was HAULING the MAIL!
HUH??? Robby is a rural route carrier for the US Postal service, when did pick up that sponsor?? :rolleyes::cool:

jfracerzr

i dont know the whole story but i heard he rolled it like 8 times :eek:
and that he shouldnt of been racing for like 6 months but obvisily he is

klaus

Administrator
RG is a mad man!
He was here in Crandon on Friday during the opening ceremonies (Click here). He did his practice laps also in the afternoon on Friday and looked fast as expected. However the rumor I keep hearing over and over is that he may not race himself but will have a substitute drive in his pace. Sunday race day will tell.

Offspring

RG is a mad man!
He was here in Crandon on Friday during the opening ceremonies (Click here). He did his practice laps also in the afternoon on Friday and looked fast as expected. However the rumor I keep hearing over and over is that he may not race himself but will have a substitute drive in his pace. Sunday race day will tell.
From what I hear, he has a substitute lined up for Richmond race, David Gilliland, so he can race Primm. I think you are getting a hybrid story from this weekend and Primm. He can make both races tomorrow.

RG1Baja

From Jayski.com

Robby to skip Richmond? during SPEED's Sprint Cup practice coverage on Saturday at Atlanta it was mentioned that David Gilliland would run the #7 Toyota at Richmond next weekend in place of Robby Gordon [owner/driver] who will be running the road race in Baja. Mike Bliss will run the #71 Chevy instead of Gilliland.(9-5-2009)

BoothPacific Films

let me preface this by saying that i am by no means a RG insider. just a plain ole media chump.

on friday i asked him if he was going to Primm. He replied to the affirmative and after further interrogation revealed that indeed David Gilliland is in the 7 car for richmond.

randy s

how can anyone not admire this guy? you don't have to like him, but he's got the ultimate racer mentality. jeezus i can't believe his tenacious attitude. i'm glad the crazy son of a b--th is still alive . must need a flatbed just to haul that sack around. gas on.

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
he always hauls the mail thats what i love about him hes not scared !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to hang it out. and thats driving.
and I love Clyde because he can still catch him and give him a nudge....:D:D:D

P.S. We wont talk about what happened soon there after...:D:D:D

manicmechanic

Cool! a strong finish in nascar and at primm.
Give em hell Robby.
OOOOOOH NOOOOOO mister Robby!!!!!!
Gotta love the guy!