Robby Gordon “pit stop” UTV World Championships

bobylax

Reaction
Robby coming in hot with a flat on his last lap. He pulled into our checkpoint and asked if he could borrow my spare off my RZR, I said “sure”. He said he and Max had gotten 3 flats on the last lap. The previous lap he was second place physically, and probably 1st on corrected time. He asked if we had a floor jack and we told him no. He then asked if we had 4 guys that could lift the car, then saw my daughter’s boyfriend and said “or just him”!! He’s a big boy! Got the tire swapped swapped out in about 4 minutes, and got him to the finish, 8th place I believe. Great weekend of racing.

J Prich

Reaction
Great job Rob, glad I was able to see you all for a bit...even if it was short lived! Thanks again for coming out.

bobylax

Reaction
Great job Rob, glad I was able to see you all for a bit...even if it was short lived! Thanks again for coming out.
Sorry we couldn’t have spent a little more time, but you were a busy man!!! Pretty uneventful corner until right after you left. Chase crews trying to sneak fuel to their out of gas car, spectators driving on the course, culminating in RG’s visit.

McCredie A

Reaction
Sounds like he owes you a set of speed tires haha!