• Forum membership has its advantages....

Robby Gordon Racing KOH in UTV

cradle2grave racing

I was just looking on planetrobby.com and it says Robby will be racing a UTV starting 10th. Is it possible to make an Arctic Cat Robby Gordon proof? Robby obviously has some mad skills behind the wheel, but can he compete with other UTV drivers who specifically race UTV's day in and day out? Can a Wildcat keep up with the Polaris's out there and be competitive? Thoughts anyone?

Bricoop

I was just looking on planetrobby.com and it says Robby will be racing a UTV starting 10th. Is it possible to make an Arctic Cat Robby Gordon proof? Robby obviously has some mad skills behind the wheel, but can he compete with other UTV drivers who specifically race UTV's day in and day out? Can a Wildcat keep up with the Polaris's out there and be competitive? Thoughts anyone?
RGM has designed new trailing arms for the 2016 A/Cs along with a new cage. Lots of rumors about if he'll run the 2016 model or the 2017 which is rumored to have an engine with greater power than the turbo RZR.

Dirty Harry

I don't know the answers to your questions... but it will be fun to find out! My money is still on Mitch Guthrie Jr (you know, because he wins every year).

biffgnar

I don't know the answers to your questions... but it will be fun to find out! My money is still on Mitch Guthrie Jr (you know, because he wins every year).
Is it Mitch Guthrie Jr that has been winning every year? I thought it was his dad and he has just been in the right seat the last couple years.

Either way, as cool as it is to see RG and Rob Mac out there, I'd say a Guthrie where I'd put my money also.

JoeyD23

Rob Mac, RG and I also heard TJ Flores and Todd Romano are running in UTV at KOH. Pretty exciting.

JoeyD23

Mitch Guthrie Sr is 6-Time King of the UTV class. With that said, JR has been his navigator the past few years and has offered Mitch a solid advantage with Mitchie's youth, fitness and skills as a driver himself.

Dirty Harry

Mitch Guthrie Sr is 6-Time King of the UTV class. With that said, JR has been his navigator the past few years and has offered Mitch a solid advantage with Mitchie's youth, fitness and skills as a driver himself.
Thanks for clarifying guys. Apparently I have gotten everything wrong that I have posted in this thread!

Lots of heavy hitters in the UTV race at KOH this year. Guthrie, RG, Rob Mac, Branden Sims, Erik Miller, Dean Bulloch... it is going to be a great race.

Cortney Christine

Rob Mac is indeed racing in the UTV race, in addition to the big race on Friday.

Wednesday is going to be quite a race with that lineup.

Wayfastxr

Looking forward to watching. I haven't watched the UTV race before. It's growing so fast . I'm really curious to watch the movement in the rocks.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today