Robby Gordon SEMA

Frank13

Reaction
[video=youtube;k1nX5V53UAo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1nX5V53UAo&feature=youtu.be[/video]

jowoog

Reaction
whats the point ? if that thing would of rolled ....

Combo

Reaction
Why do those guys on two wheel motor thingies do those crazy things in the air, Why does a nitro burning car go over 300mph in a quater mile, Why do those trucks climb rocks.....? Why.......because its AWESOME!!!!!!!

fan#1jms

Reaction
whats the point ? if that thing would of rolled ....

Exactly what I was thinking while watching. I've seen dozens of stupid teenagers do the exact same thing in the Vons parking lot. Was as impressed with them as this idiot.

ChromolyKid

Reaction
Don't think he cares about impressing you. More like about getting the SST brand some attention, which I'd say he's doing fairly well (threads like this, negative or positive, are evidence of that). Just sayin'.

Randy, stop the grammar policin', you know all these fender lizards are typing with greasy taco fingers on iPhones. Or is that just me?

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Why do those guys on two wheel motor thingies do those crazy things in the air, Why does a nitro burning car go over 300mph in a quater mile, Why do those trucks climb rocks.....? Why.......because its AWESOME!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

arqangel67

Reaction
Enough said!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ "It just Does!"

NicksTrix

Reaction
i'm impressed with how well the truck handles & accelleration.
i'd still like to see a flock of them on a small track like they are planned to run on, haven't seen that promo yet. gas on RG