Robby Gordon Silverado Trophy Truck

peezy

Reaction
ive notice that the sliverado trophy truck has been on the classifieds for a long time. whats wrong with the truck? that no one wants to buy it? price?

cancinoj

Reaction
because andy said that the truck is to fast to handle,. something like that,. just kidding,. the economy might be.

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
People keep dumping the truck for a brand new Geiser? Maybe that has something to do with it?

CaptinCrash

Reaction
maybe becouse its been crashed a bunch to

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
I had heard it already sold - Maybe it's running it's remaining time on the featured ads....
.... or maybe the McMillins don't really HAVE to sell it and are firm on the price because they can be.... Who knows?

Tipracer

Reaction
They are not really worried about selling it .... It is a RG truck after all. What would you do when you have two Geisers, a class one, three sixteens, and a bunch of prerunners??? When the right buyer shows up it will sell...

JMS

Reaction
I think most are going away from mid-engine cars, too many reliability issues?

snapwill

Reaction
I know a guy that looked at that truck and said it has just been beat to hell. And lets face it, if you have enough money to buy the RG truck, you certainly have enough to buy a new one.

harleys dad

Reaction
There is over 1 million dollars invested in that truck, it has even been in a Nascar wind tunnel. $275.000 sounds like a steel to me. I just need $274.999 and a big enough triler and I to could be racing TT Somebody will get a screamin deal on a TT, the desing obviously works! Just because the Gieser fits Andy better does not mean somebody else cant get into this a run good

harleys dad

Reaction
I know a guy that looked at that truck and said it has just been beat to hell. And lets face it, if you have enough money to buy the RG truck, you certainly have enough to buy a new one.
The guy obviously had no clue of what he was looking at, the last thing that truck is is beat to hell LOL what a joke, no way!

Robert Mason

Reaction
We know the truck is more than capable. Look what Robby is doing this year in his truck. I know it runs a different shock package than Robby's personal truck but isnt the rest of the truck practically identical?

JAM 1600

Reaction
There is over 1 million dollars invested in that truck, it has even been in a Nascar wind tunnel. $275.000 sounds like a steel to me. I just need $274.999 and a big enough triler and I to could be racing TT Somebody will get a screamin deal on a TT, the desing obviously works! Just because the Gieser fits Andy better does not mean somebody else cant get into this a run good

Dave , first you would have to be able to pass the physical that is now required ! :eek:

snapwill

Reaction
The guy obviously had no clue of what he was looking at, the last thing that truck is is beat to hell LOL what a joke, no way!

Well I guess we are all intitled to our opinion, but something has to speak for why the truck has not sold. The guy I know that looked at it did so on behalf of a buyer who took his word and bought another truck instead..

Dont get me wrong I think the truck is killer and I am by no means an expert, just going off what I was told..

Mark Newhan

Reaction
The truck is in no way "beat to hell". It is a sorted out truck with a complete spares package. The chasis is identical to Robby's truck with the exception of the engine and shocks. In all fairness I wonder if you could please explain what you mean by "beat to hell". It does not sound good coming from a member of Canidae Racing. Every TT that has a couple of seasons on it will have some battle scars which give them some personality.

I know that most of the people that are currently in the market for a TT can go the distance and purchase a new truck, tailored to them, and can have their pick of brands. Canidae is building a Gieser which is the most competitive truck for the money. I can safely assume that they made thier decision based on a wide range of factors.

The McMillin/Robby truck is a great deal for someone looking to buy a great truck with a spares package. I have seen the truck, and the parts that the vehicle comes with, and assure you that a team will spend more money on spares than they will building the race vehicle comparable to this one. These trucks consume parts! Again... the truck IS in VERY good condition and you may want to see it for yourself before you post any negitive comments about it.

TheHoov

Reaction
Did robby built this truck him self (meaning his crew). Or did he have someone else built it...

Stupid question i know but im new,

HooV

LazyBoyRacer

Reaction
Wow. Beat to hell thats a bit much. I know this truck very well and it is in great shape and ready to race. The spares that come with the truck are worth more than the price they are selling it for.

LukeMcMillin

Reaction
Wow. Beat to hell thats a bit much. I know this truck very well and it is in great shape and ready to race. The spares that come with the truck are worth more than the price they are selling it for.

Seriously, if any one is to know about this truck its this guy ^, all I know is that it is a great deal for this Robby truck and all of the parts that come with it!