aid9522

RDC Crypto
I just bought some RG streetlocks. I want to put fake beadlock rings on it and was wondering if anyone else has done the same and has some tips for me when I do it and maybe if there’s anybody that makes rings that are better than others.

Sheepdog

RDC Crypto
No. I'm not really into fake anything. Reality has been plenty exciting for me so far...

Advertising supports this site
Advertising supports this site

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
i put ' race' shocks on my 87 toyota , am i ok??( this> IS the correct path, 1 go to desert race, hooked,2 hang out in pitts in a race,3 get suckered into helping in said pitts,4 sent to remote pitts to help,5 go for an Actual ride testing, 6 ride along Actual race course pre running, 7then after 3-4 seasons Actually co ride a race, 8 then after 7-10 years of dedication& hard work, actually Drive race car testing, 8 then the big day, you drive an actual segment at a local more race, 9, then after your 10th year you build your Own race car. TEN- you start an Actual BaJa score race, now, you can just bypass paying your dues, you can just go to the store and swipe the credit card and any newbie can start the baja 1000

Last edited:

cm cm

RDC Crypto
You may be now, but your thread outs you.
One probably shouldn’t call people fake for wanting a fake bead lock ring, when your whole reason for being here is fakeness.

Or just don’t be a dick. If you don’t have anything productive to say, don’t say anything at all. No reason to poop on someone’s thread. This isn’t Facebook.

aid9522

RDC Crypto
You may be now, but your thread outs you.
One probably shouldn’t call people fake for wanting a fake bead lock ring, when your whole reason for being here is fakeness.

Or just don’t be a dick. If you don’t have anything productive to say, don’t say anything at all. No reason to poop on someone’s thread. This isn’t Facebook.
Thanks brotha. Other dudes a dweeb

This old rz

RDC Crypto
I just bought some RG streetlocks. I want to put fake beadlock rings on it and was wondering if anyone else has done the same and has some tips for me when I do it and maybe if there’s anybody that makes rings that are better than others.
Heya, I thought about it for my van. It's a 2wD, so $$ on beadlocks is just money wasted. 2WD ....can't go into any sand, deep dirt, or frankly anything other than hard pack before it sinks like the Titanic...so no point
It's 100% purely for aesthetics.
For me it makes more sense to buy replica b-block rims. As I dont weld, and it was over $150 a rim to have them Tig welded.
I can easily buy a set of faux beadlocks rims brand new for that price.

There may not even be off-road racing if it wasn't for all the replica parts / image & persona that companies sell for aesthetics. That's where they get ALL their money .
Race on Sunday sell on Monday.
Look at all the 1000s of Raptors & long travel Tacomas out there.... Not even remotely close to being a Race vehicle ....but who cares...
Whatever makes that individual happy is all that matters