ROBBY GORDON vs ARMIN SCHWARZ TEAM,side by side in-car cam

cancinoj

Reaction
this is a 5 minute sprint from the start line, guess who is fastest, you bet on that, no one faster than him,. just amazing. almost 8 seconds faster by every 5 minutes of race.:D:D
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNGUVJP__vI"]YouTube - ROBBY[/ame]

JPhillips

Reaction
Its hard to imagine going that fast for that long. It seems like it would get exhausting very shortly.

GHARACING

Reaction
Robby has to be in incredible shape, i guarantee he does tons of cardio, probably has a trainer paid for by sponsors. thats bad **BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME** that he can drive 500, fly to another country and do another 500.

michael_loomis

Reaction
Anyone notice the rally drivers and there co dawg notes!?

Talk about one thing I would not be able to do as a co dawg, jajaja.

Robert Mason

Reaction
Well its not surprising Robby was faster. He was the fastest one on the course. The AGM guys were still hauling some ass.

FABRICATOR

Reaction
Nice video. He could use either another gear, or some more cubes with taller gears. RG is always amazing.

handlebar

Reaction
Andy told me he has never been scared in the truck with robby,I would like to ask him again? You guys WON in my book!!!!!!

JoeyD23

Reaction
AWESOME Vid work!!! Whats even more amazing is the AGM guys had the BMW Class1 torn a part and put back together by last thursday and had it loaded up on a container with the TForce TT to ship to Germany!!! BTW, Armin Shwarz's co-dawg Bryan is the AGM crew cheif as well....he is a bad ass!!! Props to AGM and to RG for being as fast as they are!

cancinoj

Reaction
who else has an incar cam video from the start line,. there is room for more guys, pistolita? norman? who else? how about bj?