Robby Gordon vs. Greg Biffle

Clifford

Reaction
As found on Jayski.com...........

Dune Duggy Races: Robby Gordon and Greg Biffle are scheduled to compete in a dune buggy race in the sand dunes outside Las Vegas this week. (Roanoke Times)(2-26-2003)

Gabe Lara

Reaction
"Dune Duggy" or not, Robby could SMOKE Biffle...
Even if he was driving a shopping cart.

-Gabe

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Don't bag...I just got a new Dune Duggy. Hot laps when I see you JB.

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.barneysprecision.com/fabproducts.htm> Fab Parts</A>

btshannon

Reaction
Do dune duggies race in the rain?

My own taste for the hops is very powerful, and I had no intention of spending a beerless weekend...

Cameron

Reaction
Are you sure that's not a typo?
Maybe it should read Dune Doggie!
What are the odds? My money is on Robby's Doggy!!!

<font color=red>Cameron</font color=red>
<font color=yellow>BRAT Racing # 936</font color=yellow>

desertratt

Reaction
he drives those cars that go around in circles

drive fast and take chances!!

Mr_gotdunes

Reaction
they just showed gordan and biffle playing in the dunes in dumont,was acouple minute long,biffle was driving a funco and robbie was drivin a sand cars unlimited car i think.if your a duner it was sweet to see.

dunerking

Reaction
Got dunes, ya I saw that!Damn what toy doesn't Roberto not have?Wasn't a 100% one the car Robby was driving,but Biffle's car was one of those goofy ass Funco,loving those big wheelies!

hit it hard

JasonHutter

Reaction
It was a cool segment, I really liked what Gregg Biffle said, it went something like this "Robby isn't crazy. To be crazy means that you are out of control and Robby is always in control." Glad to see more publicity for off roading.

Also Brendan Gaughan was on trackside on speed channel the other night talking about the mint 400 and off-road racing as well. Keep up the good work guys!!
Paul

SpitDirtCom

Reaction
Gordons buggie is a Sandcars Unlimited that has been modified tremendously for his driving style. That piece was awesome of him and biffle before the Nascar race except it should have been longer. Robby caught some sick air.

Kory
www.spitdirt.com

dunerking

Reaction
I agree 100%,that hit that they were showing of Robby was sweet,it was like it was just hanging there,nothing like the double at Olds.

hit it hard

dunerking

Reaction
I'll be looking forward to seeing that,should be quite the show like always!Like everything else, his stuff looks to be set-up nice.Good to see him driving a buggie again,don't get me wrong the truck is bad azz,but there is nothing like a well set-up sand car,just my thoughts.

hit it hard

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Robby sold the orange rail that you saw on the NASCAR race to Jim Smith (Ultra wheels owner). He'll be building 10 more (of his own design) from what I heard.

Racers Only

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Ya hes always driving that Yellow one at Glamis now....

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society