ROBBY GORDON WHEELS ARE AT STAKE HERE

Rado Retard

Reaction
So recently I changed out my break pads on my 2009 Silverado 1500. Right now the truck is leveled on 33s with OG Robby Gordon Streetlocks. I noticed that my lug holes on the wheels were ovaled. I bought these wheels used, and the holes were slightly ovaled but not quite this bad. Note that I also do not have any hub centric rings on either so the wheels are sitting all their weight on the studs. These wheels took me months and months of searching to find and they mean the world to me. What do I do? Can they be salvaged with a hub ring? Do they need to get new holes drilled? Or will it not get worse? Please help by looking at these pics. Thanks!
7A6AC12B-4E3D-40B4-BEA5-5B12068FC4E9.png

partybarge_pilot

Reaction
You can have the holes bored out and steel inserts pressed in. But for the cost, it's not worth it. They are just cheap cast wheels no matter how you feel about them.

Ty Owings

Reaction
It does cost a pretty penny to have them put the inserts in. We have a RG buggy beadlock spare just like this.

jon coleman

Reaction
had old US mags, had same issue, hotrod shop sold me these ( years ago), worked good

Attachments

• 20200106_124921.jpg
    20200106_124921.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 117