Robby Gordon

allwaysbaja

Reaction
Robby and the #31 crew, now sitting 12th in points. 68 points out of 10 th position.

Josh_Westwood

Reaction
I missed the race, but from what I hear he didn't even do very well and he still made up a couple of postions. Watkins Glen is just around the corner! I can't wait.

Rufrider

Reaction
All we want is to be at that banqueat the end of the year....I can live with that.

michael_loomis

Reaction
if you havent noticed , there is a camera in robbies car every race .

firedog

Reaction
It sure would be nice to see robby in the top 10 in points at the end of the season and hopefully 2 road course wins this season....GO ROBBY!!

nobrakes

Reaction
can nascar use sequental (sp?) trannies? wouldn't that be a advantage at road courses?? use the gray area of the rule book.

michael_loomis

Reaction
RG led happy hour at Indy.... looks like they finally got the setup right , hopefully it will stick during the race.

btshannon

Reaction
Qualified 14th, 7th fastest in happy hour at Watkins Glen. His odds were at 7/2 before qualifying, they are now at 9/2. Still favored to win.

NORCALf150

Reaction
he placed 6th this weekend for those that didnt cacth it, i guess after the race spencer whooped up on busch ( this is what i heard on sportscenter) guess the deputys had to restrain him and robbys comment on the scuffle was " ill pay jimmy spencers fines busch had it coming to him anyways" just thought id share that....haha

martininsocal

Reaction
I haven't heard that yet, but I thought it was funny when Busch kept chopping off Robby's nose trying to pass him(did it several times and hit him more than once) and when Robby gave him the chrome horn, Nascar told Robby's crew to settle him down... I don't like the idea of Spencer becoming the enforcer off the track, someone will get beat down every week...

jeff

Reaction
I really dislike Toonces. If somebody wants to punt that guy on or off the track it's fine with me. I don't watch much NASCAR but when I do it really pisses me off how some of those guys race/whine/complain when it doesn't go there way. Robby is pretty good about not doing that - must be the years of disappointment in off-road racing

GO ROBBY GO!

Aloha

PLS

Reaction
Jimmy got fined 25,000, and suspended through Aug. 26. He was entered in all three races at Bristol next weekend, and is still hoping to to race after he apeals the suspension. Both he and Busch are on probation for the rest of the year. Busch ended up with a broken tooth and a bloody nose.
Pete-BOYD RACING

Driftin

Reaction
I think Kurt needs to get his ears fixed... Jimmy was just trying to help..

JeffS

Reaction
LOL !!!! You made coke come out my nose !