Robby Gordons run at Richmond

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Website
www.racers-only.com
Looks like Robby had a GREAT run at Richmond tonite. He was almost 4 laps down early in the race and came back to lead 29 laps and finished 4th. Great run Robby, makin' us off road fans proud!

dunerking

Reaction
I thought I heard an interview with Robby that he will racing at the Indy 500 and doing the Coca Cola 600 in the same day.I think he has done it before,but still pretty damn amazing doing all those miles.Think his ears will ring after all that racing.

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
So he flies over there right after he is done at Indy? I have heard of him doing it before, just didn't know it was that far away.

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
Him and John andtetti are doing it this year i think. I believe tony Stewart did it a few years back also. they race the Indy 500 and fly to North Carolina nad helicopter into the speedway usually landing on the infeild in front of all the fans. really its doesnt seem to be a big deal unless something happens at Indy. If something does happen at indy the drivers usually have first responsibilty to the Cup teams and have to get a fill in driver dfor the 500. Robby has tried the 1100 miles for the last few years i beleive.

Reaction
As of right now Robby is the only one doing the double. John Andretti and Michael Andretti are cousins and Michael still gave Robby the ride over John Andretti

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
well then you learn sometyhing new everyday. i thought i heard on one of the many nascar tv programs john was going to do it. should be fun for whom ever gets too.

michael_loomis

Reaction
i didnt make it on time once , and another driver had to start the nascar race for him.

martininsocal

Reaction
Remember a few years ago when he had the 'minor" fire at Indy and burnt his arm and then went to the 600 and ran? That is one dedicated, commited racer! That is one of the things that makes him special.

Harpo

Reaction
Website
www.rjr-offroad.com
It was his thigh that he injured in the cockpit fire
that Indy 500 was rained out on Sunday and raced on Monday