• Forum membership has its advantages....

robby in a rally car

nobrakes

rhys millen,robby gordon,shaun palmer,are teaming together in the canary islands in rally cars.get more info from speedvision.com

Jimmy8

No results yet, but the funny thing is that Robby is supposed to be the "Racer" which basically means an asphalt driver, and he can probably drive that rally car better than the rallyers they have entered in the race. It would be funny if robby's times around the course beat the rallyers times. I think team USA has a serious shot, and maybe then the WRC will look a little closer at having an event in the USA.

"We've done so much with so little for so long, we can do anything with nothing!"

Flea

here is what happpened! >>"The very same corner was to claim one more victim in the guise of the day's surprise
package, Robby Gordon, who dramatically rolled his SEAT Cordoba WRC but emerged unscathed
despite the car's ruined state. Earlier, NASCAR's Gordon had stunned everyone by setting the fastest lap time (1min 50.76 secs)
of the day. He therefore automatically qualifies for tomorrow's Round One of Sunday's Race Of
Champions, and, based on today's evidence, raises the possibility of becoming the first ever
non-rally driver to win the prestigious Champion of Champions title."

GOD BLESS AMERICA! and hopefully my poor truck too.

Rory

Crayola Killer
Check this out, This is from the "Race of Champions" race in Spain today. The reason he did not have a time for today is because he crashed out:

Earlier, NASCAR's Gordon had stunned everyone by setting the fastest lap time (1min 50.76 secs) of the day. He therefore automatically qualifies for tomorrow's Round One of Sunday's Race Of Champions, and, based on today's evidence, raises the possibility of becoming the first ever non-rally driver to win the prestigious Champion of Champions title.

His time is better than Colin Mcrae's time.....WOW.

Racers Only

Flea

well it was weird because right after I submitted my post, i noticed rory's post right after mine, so he must have clicked on the submit button like a second after me, weird because we posted about the exact same thing! So I was just foolin around.

GOD BLESS AMERICA! and hopefully my poor truck too.

Jimmy8

What the heck is that thing RG is driving. It looks like some sort of Chenoworth Millenium with street tires on it. I thought it would be a real rally car. What type of motor was in it? Probably makes him feel right at home in one of those.

"We've done so much with so little for so long, we can do anything with nothing!"