Robby in Canada?

Tristar Racing

Reaction
Hey guys,

Anyone know if Robby will be running the Nationwide race in Canada? This year I have been relying on the Planet Robby site for news, but it seems with every week that goes by that site gets more and more corporate. (meaning if Robby or RGM doesnt want things posted they are not, no offense intended)

What I have heard is the car, engine, etc is ready to go but they are awaiting sponsorship. To me, if the car is set and the engine is already leased, why not run it?

Thanks

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Reaction
Hey guys,

Anyone know if Robby will be running the Nationwide race in Canada? This year I have been relying on the Planet Robby site for news, but it seems with every week that goes by that site gets more and more corporate. (meaning if Robby or RGM doesnt want things posted they are not, no offense intended)

What I have heard is the car, engine, etc is ready to go but they are awaiting sponsorship. To me, if the car is set and the engine is already leased, why not run it?

Thanks
If I remember correctly, it was a Nationwide race in Canada a few years ago he got totally f**ked on. Got punted from behind after caution had already come out, so he went from 2nd to 13th or something like that. Total BS incident. So maybe he's on a Canada strike (reference to South Park episode;))

michael_loomis

Reaction
RG won that race... He even did the burnouts to prove it! :)

Tristar Racing

Reaction
He is supposedly not running. Oh what a mistake, especially considering how fast RGMs Nationwide car was at the Glen...

RGFan

Reaction
He is supposedly not running. Oh what a mistake, especially considering how fast RGMs Nationwide car was at the Glen...
Oh you non-fan you........We have next weekend where we can look forward to a win or spin (probably the latter) and another 30-something finish at Atlanta....You are right, the Nationwide Car is FAST.......Hate to say it, with out some serious changes, RGM's stock car program is coming to a close, I would say in the next 48-50 races if things continue as is.

randy s

Reaction
maybe since robby is a new rdc member, he'll have some input. or maybe not.

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Reaction

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Reaction
he's in charlotte prolly donny. plannin' on stalking him or what? lol. he posted on the desert racing section.
Actually...girlfriends cousin is obsessed with him. Still. Even though he got over her years ago...no joke!!

RGFan

Reaction
he's in charlotte prolly donny. plannin' on stalking him or what? lol. he posted on the desert racing section.
DOn't tell Chase.......Might hang outside of his home, slash his tires waiting to help change a flat lol (Just kidding).

RGFan

Reaction
They qualified in the rain today........AMbrose edged out Edwards for the pole. I believe JV was 5th or 6th. It would have been cool seeing RG run in the rain......I am suprised he did not get offered a ride for this race.......Has his stock really sank that low regarding his road racing efforts........This whole ownership thing on the nascrap side has been a disaster. What a shame.

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Reaction
Pssssh. Go Kyle Busch!!!

(watch the responses to this one...LOL!!!)

randy s

Reaction
They qualified in the rain today........AMbrose edged out Edwards for the pole. I believe JV was 5th or 6th. It would have been cool seeing RG run in the rain......I am suprised he did not get offered a ride for this race.......Has his stock really sank that low regarding his road racing efforts........This whole ownership thing on the nascrap side has been a disaster. What a shame.
shame wow.

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Reaction
This race is a mess!!!

RGFan

Reaction
Ha ha ha ha........Seeing Ambrose choke on the last turn of the last lap of the race to give up the win to Edwards was priceless.......Karma is a biotch!

randy s

Reaction
yeah. i'm crushed. poor lad. after he's interviewed, he stalks off nicely though. prolly gonna go off to his trailer and beat his wallabe.