• Forum membership has its advantages....

Robby Update Report

jon coleman

That's the dumbest comment ever, off road racing is a team effort. Zero motorcycle racers manufacture their motorcycle..
Geee Thanx!!!, im on rDc cold turkey no posting wagon and u post That???, how can Any one know whats the " dumbest"???, jeeeez o peeeez.merry Xmas😀

TwistyItch

Gary Jones 3x US moto champ manufactured the Amex. Bought (at least an interest in) Moto Islo and began to create a wicked moto machine. But it blew up a lot. I recall looking at the engine porting and thinking it was pretty extreme.

RockKrawler

That's the dumbest comment ever, off road racing is a team effort. Zero motorcycle racers manufacture their motorcycle..
What about Horst Leitner and ATK,were/are manufactured in Utah,believe they purchased Cannondale at one point.
The man designed and patented suspension for pedal bikes that helped set the standard for modern bicycles as well.

Total Loss

What about Horst Leitner and ATK,were/are manufactured in Utah,believe they purchased Cannondale at one point.
The man designed and patented suspension for pedal bikes that helped set the standard for modern bicycles as well.
I have a "Horst link" design on my new Canyon...

sand shark

Robby update. He is wearing a blue long sleeve button up shirt today, and it’s tucked in!!! What kind of meeting is he having???

Also I would be willing to bet you will see the unicorn in Glamis this week/weekend......
No Unicorn in Glamis this weekend, unless you count the 4 seat Speedcat. He was out playing with the Speedcats.

y2kbaja

Good video. What slowed #77? (sorry if it was said in the video, don't have sound on computer at work)