ROBBY WINS AGAIN

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
This time no controversy.. Hell of a block by Harvick, when he was not blocking him he just put his car into Pruetts door.. I love it.

bpthirteen

Reaction
Robby wins and moves into the top 10 in points. Jeff spins just short of the finish line. Nothing but good news today.

Attachments

• 63503-race_31_vl2.jpg
    63503-race_31_vl2.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 209

martininsocal

Reaction
You know what, for winning pretty handily, and looking liek eh had the race well under control after Rusty's spin, I was very happy with Robbies calm demeanor and attitude at the finish line. He acted professionally, said it was the team who did it, said he didn't have the fastest car, and thanked the luck gods, but I think he used his head and did what it took to win. He was near the front after the early race shakeouts occurred and stayed where he needed. This was a really good drive overall on his part.

Junior

Reaction
Those who know me, know I am no roundy round fan. I decided to watch the race becasue it was road course and early discussion was centered on how the pit crews would handle pitting backwards. I was rewarded for my interest. Watching Jeff Gordon get spun out on the first lap after starting on the pole was priceless. He went straight to the back! Then after he worked his way back up to third, on the last lap he got punted again and had to watch every car on the lead lap pass him to the checkered flag. Robby did great and Harvick showed what teamwork is all about!

PBR

Reaction
when it comes to the pavement i am not a robby fan, but props where props are due... both road courses in one year, hell of a job robby and the burnout at the end was SICK!!!!!!!!

dislocated1

Reaction
Burnout pic

Attachments

• 63619-robbywinswgi2003_060.jpg
    63619-robbywinswgi2003_060.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 318

btshannon

Reaction
Robby finally won some money for me!

Bet $20 at 9/2 and took home $110 (the $20 plus $90)!

Thank you Robby!

JeffS

Reaction
Does anyone know when the race will be re-aired on SpeedVision ?

dislocated1

Reaction
Junior--- No I was not there, just watched it on T.V. I found that pic of the burnout on robbygordon.com, wish I was there though

michael_loomis

Reaction
man thats awesome .... that guys on a serious run !!!