Robby Woods/Hotwheels Yellow driver!

Robby Woods

RDC Crypto
Hotwheels has reached out on there facebook page and asked the fans who they'd pick to be the next team member. As many of you know I've had intentions of breaking the world record and with my engineering back round and knowledge of race truck I think I'd be a great candidate. Please go to there facebook page and drop my name!
Robby Woods http://www.facebook.com/hotwheels and give them your input on why I should be next to set world records!

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
RDC Crypto
Its a fan pick lets talk about others who may be perfect for the ride. My pick is:
Mike Vanden Heuvel is the perfect fit for the next yellow driver. Mike is the is the young gun driver of the Flying Dutchman Off-Road #77 Pro-2, he is always a fan favorite with his unique wide open style and interactions with the crowd. With several off-road championships under his belt already the future looks very bright. Mike also designs and builds all of the teams trucks in house and builds numerous parts for his competitors. It also doesn't hurt that Mike has a childhood hot wheels collection of several hundred cars.

Desert Son

RDC Crypto
Wow.... What a thread Hijack...... You got it Robby, Good luck this weekend in Utah.

Steve_Naughton

RDC Crypto
Website
www.stevenaughton.com
I'm going to agree on the Hijack Wow! I got you Robby Woods!!

No kidding, he wasn't asking which driver you would choose, Robby was asking for a little support...

I got your back Robby. Your yellow hair fits right in. Haha

No kidding, Robby gets our vote as well.

Wow.... What a thread Hijack...... You got it Robby, Good luck this weekend in Utah.

Easy boys. Don't get your panties in a bunch. Your feelings get all hurt because Mary Kay picks another driver on Robby's thread. Jeez. Sensitive bunch.

It's awesome what Hotwheels is doing, and really cool that Robby posted it here. Robby is certainly a very good candidate. I can also think of another who would be an ideal fit, but jeez, get crucified by the herd if I mention it here.

jsp95

RDC Crypto
So you are goin to start out by jumping 100ft then 150-200-230-250-300-350, thats not the way Evil would do it. I will vote for you, if you make a world record first jump( and put something between-buses-heli-water?)not by some guy with a computer tellin you to hit the jump @ 105 and you are a rock star. Mr. Wood's is learning the busn. of racing and would be good for all of us. Then someone will get paid to break the record again. Geez -who would just go out and jump something????

9five9

RDC Crypto
Easy boys. Don't get your panties in a bunch. Your feelings get all hurt because Mary Kay picks another driver on Robby's thread. Jeez. Sensitive bunch.

It's awesome what Hotwheels is doing, and really cool that Robby posted it here. Robby is certainly a very good candidate. I can also think of another who would be an ideal fit, but jeez, get crucified by the herd if I mention it here.

I think the problem is that the very first reply was an immediate thread hijack. It's one thing to chime in later on in the thread, but the first post? Not very cool.

3D of 3DCS

RDC Crypto
Website
www.3dcsvideo.com
I think the problem is that the very first reply was an immediate thread hijack. It's one thing to chime in later on in the thread, but the first post? Not very cool.

Does it really matter? At all?