Robby Woods is...

LORENZ

Reaction
Robby Woods is the most well spoken pro-2 driver I've heard to date.

The TORR segment just ended with an interview with Robby. Contrasted with an inebriated drunk Tim Sanchez at Mikes Sky Ranch, there is no comparison.

If you have sponsorship dollars to spend this year, your company needs to take a hard look at this guy. Clean, well spoken, and a great story.

These comments are totally unsolicited... ata boy Robby, We like guys like you.

"Non-Trust fund backed" -Robby Woods (Nominated as quote of the year.)

DRTNYRI

Reaction
Robby Woods is the most well spoken pro-2 driver I've heard to date.

The TORR segment just ended with an interview with Robby. Contrasted with an inebriated drunk Tim Sanchez at Mikes Sky Ranch, there is no comparison.

If you have sponsorship dollars to spend this year, your company needs to take a hard look at this guy. Clean, well spoken, and a great story.

These comments are totally unsolicited... ata boy Robby, We like guys like you.

"Non-Trust fund backed" -Robby Woods (Nominated as quote of the year.)
:) I agree...what a great interview.
Plus, what a great show he put on in Arizona. I think he earned plenty of new fans.
Good for him. ;)

EdgeHost

The Voice
Reaction
Robby was geat and it was a pleasure having him on the show.I agree he would be a great place for someone to place sponsorship dollars with and expect some exciting things from him in the future!!!

ProLite13

Reaction
"Non-Trust fund backed" -Robby Woods (Nominated as quote of the year.)[/QUOTE]

Vote for Robby Woods , I liked it...:D

Bridges

Senior Replay
Reaction
Re: Robby Woods is..."the next big thing"

Nice job RW.

The "energy" will come back to you...

AllenBrotherRacing

Reaction
Hey I agree totally becaues I have spoke to him before and what a class act who wants to win and will win with glory because he did it building his own stuff and his program is getting better.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
In defense of the guys calling in from Mikes Sky Ranch, when you use the Sat phones like they were you get the "drunk" sound to your voice. If you noticed they all had a weird tone to their voice. Check it out sometime if someone calls you from one they always sound like they are drunk lol

LORENZ

Reaction
In defense of the guys calling in from Mikes Sky Ranch, when you use the Sat phones like they were you get the "drunk" sound to your voice. If you noticed they all had a weird tone to their voice. Check it out sometime if someone calls you from one they always sound like they are drunk lol
Fair enough. Maybe "Dirty" was a little nervous and couldn't answer the interview questions... I know I would be nervous on air.

Heidi sounded fantastic on that sat phone.

I apologize Sanchez, if you weren't drunk dialing, then I'll eat crow...

DRTNYRI

Reaction

Oh...I thought that was just my husbands "excuse"...haha : )

;)

pappawheely

O.G. Photo
Reaction
I am also very impressed with Robby. He is one of those individuals who decides he wants to do something and goes out and does it. He is very personable and well spoken. Go Robby!

Shaun_Kite

Reaction
I am a huge fan of this guy. He is 23 years old, building all his own stuff and putting on an awesome show with it. He may not have the huge sponsors and backing right now, but I think (and hope) big things are going to happen for him very soon. Keep up the awesome job Robby!

Robby Woods

Reaction
I can't thank everyone in the industry enough for all there support!There has been times when it was rough and the light didn't seem as close but we're on the right track!There will be a press release in the next few days about our new partners so keep your eyes open!Once again I appreciate you guys noticing the effort we put in and make sure you come buy and see us in Elsinore! Robby Woods

baja619

Reaction
Whats up Robby...Where is the press release? Did I miss it?

Good luck next weekend