Robby Woods' #MillionDollarDiesel

pinned24/7

Reaction
What does everyone think of Robby Woods' Ultimate Prerunner they call the #milliondollardiesel? If i have the facts straight 1200hp Wagler Competition Duramax, 4wd, and lots of custom parts. Masterpiece no doubt! Question is...do you think it'll work? Reliability? Performance? etc, etc.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
#nopictures???

Chris Tobin

Reaction
I talked with Robby Woods while it was still in the planning stages and it sounded like it will be an amazing machine and that he has engineered it very well.

I also do a lot with the guys at Wagler and they can build a great Duramax engine for sure!!!!

Everything is there for it to be an amazing ride for sure!!!! I can't wait to see it in person!

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Looks pretty damn amazing!

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
What does he need a prerunner for? I thought he was strictly short course?

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today
He quit short course. For a while he was partnered with a off road aftermarket company in Vegas (rogue). He dissolved that partnership after a little while. Walked away from it to do his own thing. It's called "battle born".

Some people don't know he built his own trucks. He's got a lot of drive and a lot of talent too. A few years ago he told me he wanted to start building high dollar pre runners. He was still racing then and I imagine that now, since he's no longer chasing pro 2s around, he has the time to concentrate and focus on building trucks for other people. Something like that anyway.

I miss him on the track but I'm glad to see him getting success with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigBlue&Goldie

Reaction
God, all this hype and I can't find any decent pictures online........

I hear Robby Woods is a wizard with a torch and comes up with some genius ideas, so I'm looking forward to an in-depth article on the truck and some videos!

Dezertpilot

Reaction
The differential for the 3rd member looks like it came out of a CAT dump truck, looks bomb proof!

Dezertpilot

Reaction
God, all this hype and I can't find any decent pictures online........

I hear Robby Woods is a wizard with a torch and comes up with some genius ideas, so I'm looking forward to an in-depth article on the truck and some videos!
Search Robby Woods Instagram has more piks

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Wow someone didn't like my cmoment that I thought it was amazing....OK then lol

Chaplain

God Dude
Reaction
This was my 1st SEMA build....... ok I didn't build one thing on it but was involved with all the install up until SEMA Show condition. 99% sure Robby designed/built every component on this truck less motor (#wagler), trans (alison), transfercase (#wiesmen), shocks (#king), wheels (#method) and tires (#BFGoodrich). Even the items that were sourced out were built per his own cad drawings (not sure Aeromotive fuel pumps and turbos). For example: hubs, uprights & 3rd member all Robby. Everything not mention drawn, cycled and tested in cad by Robby.

Don't let the dirty blond hair from pharump fool you, he has serious talent and is a quick study on what he may not know.

BTW: Truck is for sale! A pro4 is all drawn up and ready to be built and Battleborn is taking orders!
20161102_093318.jpg
20161102_093246.jpg
20161102_093200_001.jpg
20161030_235329.jpg
20161031_085920.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Chappy who built that differential/3rd member? I'm super interested in that. Maybe Weisman or TubeWorks perhaps?

Chaplain

God Dude
Reaction
Chappy who built that differential/3rd member? I'm super interested in that. Maybe Weisman or TubeWorks perhaps?
Robby designed the front diff not sure who did the mill work and put it togeather. Some vendors he is keeping top secret.

Last edited:

Josh 8

Reaction
Probably a little two man shop in highland.

Dezertpilot

Reaction