Robby woods robbed?

vegasloki

Reaction
The standings dropped him spots and he also didn't take the flag today.

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction

How much more will Robby Woods take??

Rumor has it that he was ejected for unsafe driving and endangering other drivers in Round 3. RW was already on probation from the first weekend of racing and officials thought he was out of hand.

I will say there there were MANY unsafe/dangerous things that happened by MANY people yet RW felt the wrath of the officials. I guess it's the job of the officials to drop the hammer and we can't hate them for it because that is their job, but of we are swinging the hammer lets hit all of the nails...

marmxer

Reaction
He was robbed. Officials came together in the meeting last night and said that round 3 penalties would not affect Sundays race day. Until 8 this morning. He was black flagged do to an incident with Kyle leduc which in Robby's opinion was understandable. He later got collected up by some guys and had nowhere to go but across the infield. When entering back onto the track there were no trucks around and he did not gain a position. He later started to rotate on turn 1 and was pushing into the k rail so he went around he jump to avoid the wreck. Again he entered the track with nobody around. So maybe him pulling fastest practice time twice and second in qualifying was a threat and people complained we don't know. We do know the fans loved the action and were very upset seeing the team packing up this morning. In the end people come to see excitement and Robby gives them quite a bit. We will see where this goes for now.

vegasloki

Reaction
I will say there there were MANY unsafe/dangerous things that happened by MANY people yet RW felt the wrath of the officials. I guess it's the job of the officials to drop the hammer and we can't hate them for it because that is their job, but of we are swinging the hammer lets hit all of the nails...
I didn't make it out on Sat but I was there today. Wanting to see Woods race. I saw some things that I considered questionable. One guy exited the hot pit, turned around and reentered the hot pit counter circuit. One car was in the pit though no others were coming. I don't know of any sanction that would not only permit that but let the guy continue. A couple of the Prolite guys need to find some speed. There were at least two that in my opinion should have been taken off for failure to maintain a race pace. One guy was pretty good about staying out of the way but another became a moving chicane when the lead pack came up on him. I didn't see what Robby was said to have done so I can't comment on that but I did see some things that I was a bit surprised happened at a pro event.

baja619

Reaction
He was robbed. Officials came together in the meeting last night and said that round 3 penalties would not affect Sundays race day. Until 8 this morning. He was black flagged do to an incident with Kyle leduc which in Robby's opinion was understandable. He later got collected up by some guys and had nowhere to go but across the infield. When entering back onto the track there were no trucks around and he did not gain a position. He later started to rotate on turn 1 and was pushing into the k rail so he went around he jump to avoid the wreck. Again he entered the track with nobody around. So maybe him pulling fastest practice time twice and second in qualifying was a threat and people complained we don't know. We do know the fans loved the action and were very upset seeing the team packing up this morning. In the end people come to see excitement and Robby gives them quite a bit. We will see where this goes for now.

This^

Robby drove like a racer in round 3, not a maniac.
He didn't do anything out of the ordinary that should have warranted such a blow to championship contention.

Without Robby in the field the fans lost out big time. The officials have made some tuff calls with bonehead results.

Like everyone else I feel like there are 3 too many unqualified drivers in the "PRO" pits class

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
This^

Robby drove like a racer in round 3, not a maniac.
He didn't do anything out of the ordinary that should have warranted such a blow to championship contention.

Without Robby in the field the fans lost out big time. The officials have made some tuff calls with bonehead results.

Like everyone else I feel like there are 3 too many unqualified drivers in the "PRO" pits class
You and I are about to agree with something -- take note haha

I absolutely agree with the comment as well.

Robby adds the privateer underdog element every time! Everybody in the stands that makes under $100,000 a year is rooting him on. Robby has a legit truck that can win and proved it is fast in the last rounds.

People drove BACKWARDS on a LIVE race track into oncoming traffic and NOTHING was said, not to mention the PL race in round 3.

In my eyes, Robby had a target on his back and there was MUCH worse going on in the very race he got nailed for rough driving. Granted, the hit on LeDuc was excessive and I bet if you ask him he would agree and would have apologized to officials after the race.

Ghost Ranger 77

Reaction
You know its funny Ive seen a lot worse/unsafe driving and they werent ever ejected.. I'm guess the fact of how much money they had or contributed to the series helped them out...

GlamisGurlie

goddess like
Reaction
What about Carl's dirty driving Sunday in P4 when he couldn't pass Barron so he decided to try to take him out in the last turn. He is a danger on the track once he doesn't get his way or is out-driven. You will NEVER see a penalty given to him no matter what he does. EVER.

baja619

Reaction
What about Carl's dirty driving Sunday in P4 when he couldn't pass Barron so he decided to try to take him out in the last turn. He is a danger on the track once he doesn't get his way or is out-driven. You will NEVER see a penalty given to him no matter what he does. EVER.
He has been black flagged before.

ragracin

Reaction
If Robby got robbed, it equals out to the gift that Kyle got IF they let him race a pro 2 in the pro4 race. One guy they make sure he gets points for a championship run and the other they toss out. Hey be happy your series didn't have "Mopar-gate" in prolite like we had to hear for a full summer. Will either series admit when they are wrong???

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
If Robby got robbed, it equals out to the gift that Kyle got IF they let him race a pro 2 in the pro4 race. One guy they make sure he gets points for a championship run and the other they toss out. Hey be happy your series didn't have "Mopar-gate" in prolite like we had to hear for a full summer. Will either series admit when they are wrong???
Kyle raced two trucks in two different classes

ryant35

Reaction
Kyle raced two trucks in two different classes
Except on Saturday when Kyle's Pro4 wasn't ready for the race, so he ran his Pro 2 in the Pro 4 race with a #99 badge.