Robert "FIG" Naughton Joins Stronghold Motorsports

Stronghold Scott

Reaction
October 2, 2009

Stronghold Motorsports with it's Partners Pro Am Racing products and Grabowski Bros. Racing are proud to announce the addition of a Brand new Unlimited 2 truck being built by Competitive Performance Fabrications (formerly RPS). The new truck will be on display at SEMA and will be ran at both Primm and Elsinore this season. Robert "FIG" Naughton will be our driver in the remainder of 09 and all of 010.

We believe the addition of both the New truck and Rob as it's Driver should create immediate front running results and continue to strengthen our Team as a leader within Lucas Offroad Racing Series.

We have many exciting things in the works with this being the first of numerous announcements to come outlining 2010 season ahead

attached is a picture of the new truck

Scott Bailey
Managing Partner
Stronghold Motorsports

Attachments

ryant35

Reaction
Awesome! I can' wait to see Rob tearing it up in a U2!

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
all i got to say is if all the bugs are worked out in this truck, the U2 guys are going to have a BIG problem on their hands by the way of "FIG"!!!!

prolite#7

Reaction
Watch out pro 2 here comes the FIG,,, ROBERT GOOD LUCK . NOW SOMEONE ELSE CAN WIN PROLITE! LOL:D

450grl

Reaction
Awesome!!!! Go Rob!!!!

5racer

Reaction
classic story of someone who put all they had into racing and is now getting back what he earned good job rob .

Ziggy

Reaction
A well deserved break.You worked incredibly hard and sacraficed a lot.
Congratulations Rob.

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
Congrats on the new ride Rob.You deserve it.

hoeker

Reaction
congrats Rob, can't wait to race against you!

roger667

Reaction
Rob its about time you get to reap the rewards from all your hard work ! You are the perfect representative to our sport !

ProLite13

Reaction
Sweeeet!!!!

DP:cool:

ryant35

Reaction
So does Rob need to change his RDC user name?

07FJRog

Reaction
congrats, to rob and stronghold.

Rog

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Reaction
First and foremost I need to say thank you to Scott Bailey of Stronghold Motorsports for his confidence in myself, my abilities and making this opportunity a reality. We both share a similar passion for the sport and a commitment to excellence that I have no doubt will be a winning combination both on and off the track.
I can’t even begin to tell you how excited I am about this opportunity not only to compete at the highest level of short course off road racing, but also the opportunity to help mentor the younger drivers and help build this team into a short course racing powerhouse.
I fell in love with this sport in 2005 the very first time I witnessed it and knew I had to be involved. From the beginning I set goals to be the best I could be and dreamed we could win races and championships. Through hard work, passion, commitment and a dedicated group of individuals (my family, crew and sponsors) we have accomplished more than I could have hoped. 18 wins and a championship later we are proof that this formula works.
We are part of what I truly believe to be the greatest show on earth from the competition to the fans. I am excited about where our sport is and where it’s headed and feel very fortunate to be a part of it’s growth and future. I am committed to it’s future 100% both on and off the track and will do everything within my power to help it grow.
I appreciate the kind words in this thread and appreciate the support from the fans, my sponsors and the industry as a whole.

Rob Naughton
www.robertnaughton.com

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction
Great news ! As if the Stronghold/Grabowski pit wasn't busy enough !!